[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Pfft Wannabe Admin, too much stress Tongue
Lewis has a point about Roba. Everyone vote for him Tongue
Yay I'm going to be wannabe admin Biggrin

I don't know if I'm supposed to laugh or cry..
YAY! I got nominated!

(2012-01-09 07:48)NVK Wrote: [ -> ]YAY! I got nominated!

Where do you see that NVK ?
Lmfao, Lewis got 41 nominations? Tongue
Haha, i dont see why i am getting nominated for the worst cop because according to the Top 20 Best Cops list, i am 3rd Sad
Novak I love you really Biggrin
(2012-01-11 07:23)Lewis Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, i dont see why i am getting nominated for the worst cop because according to the Top 20 Best Cops list, i am 3rd Sad

Stats don't say everything Ohmy
(2012-01-11 08:01)Malibu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-11 07:23)Lewis Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, i dont see why i am getting nominated for the worst cop because according to the Top 20 Best Cops list, i am 3rd Sad

Stats don't say everything Ohmy

The stats aren't an accurate display of who the best cops are.
Im still not the worst :'(
(2012-01-11 16:10)Lewis Wrote: [ -> ]Im still not the worst :'(

Crille begs to differ Sad
For some reason I don't think Kenny likes me
I wonder what that could be... :/
Lewis does it surprise you that you are in the top 10 of cops because you have no life and thus play on TC everyday to keep your achievement.

Not being harsh just stating my opinion, which i think is about 99% correct! Smile
Aww, stop picking on him Tongue
I have taken some offence as i have been at school since the reset :/
(2012-01-11 22:11)Lewis Wrote: [ -> ]I have taken some offence as i have been at school since the reset :/

Chill yo Beanz .. Scottish boy.
Seriously guys, there is having a laugh with someone, and there is taking things too far.

Aside from anything Benni, accusing someone of having no life because they play on TC every day could apply to quite a lot of members in the server, many of whom I know keep up active social lives and still maintain good cop stats.

I'm tempted to just not bother with the Worst style awards in future if people are going to actually take them seriously and start taking things too far with their comments.
Aye, some of these awards are semi serious, like best admin, best cop etc. (Still not that important). But the ones like worst cop, worst robber, noobiest, grumpiest, shouldn't be taken seriously as it's all light hearted.
I'm absolutely shocked that I wasn't nominated for Worst Cop by anyone, I do a fair amount of copping and I haven't legitimately won a single chase since early August. Biggrin

And Benni, you've lost your right to speak. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's