[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Harmless joke as stated in my post. Sorry you took offense to that Lewis but as you can see from some of the replies its been interpreted in different ways, some clicking on to the joke others not.

Apologies are mine.
Ahhh no problem Smile
(2012-01-11 07:45)Mikee Wrote: [ -> ]Novak I love you really Biggrin

You do? Wub

This was something new tho..
Haha Novak Tongue
Funny, that 'Provost' guy put me to Worst cop, but i havent even been same time online with himBiggrin
(2012-01-14 13:46)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Funny, that 'Provost' guy put me to Worst cop, but i havent even been same time online with himBiggrin

He had a 'feeling' about you Biggrin
(2012-01-14 18:31)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-14 13:46)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Funny, that 'Provost' guy put me to Worst cop, but i havent even been same time online with himBiggrin

He had a 'feeling' about you Biggrin

HahaBiggrin
You should have one with less crashes more crashes IMO
(2012-01-16 10:45)Zonomar Wrote: [ -> ]You should have one with less crashes more crashes IMO

Confused1Confused1
Nice, i've been voted for the fastest TC member Biggrin
(2012-01-16 12:27)Rifo Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, i've been voted for the fastest TC member Biggrin
Wink
I love how all the Noobiest/Slowest/Worst TC ones are all turning into straight races between Thomas and Mikee xD
I was surprised about Thomas' nominations Ohmy
You're obviously not on the servers/ts much then Wink
I've been lately quite alot in servers but not on TS.. I haven't seen Thomas being 'noob' on the servers Sad Just Mikee
You must've missed Thomas' ram fest Biggrin
Sounds like it Biggrin
Some say he head-on rammed 29 people, blamed them and then rage quit.

Others confirm this.
How I'd love to see some footage of that Biggrin
I confirm this! replay ftw Biggrin
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's