[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Random challenges for InSim prizes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Kayla didn't spell December correctly, js Wink
I'm not a native english speaker ... =/ wasn't quite sure how it's written in English =P and Ras didn't say it has to be written in English aswell! =P
Well Ras picked up on the time being wrong on Barneys one, so I guessed that the correct spelling would have to be there too? o_O

Either way you only got two letters the wrong way around Tongue
Decembre?
You don't write December like that in German right? Confused
Nope, in Germany it is "Dezember" =P Ras picked on the time being wrong - because it was actually wrong =P
But 2014 or 14 the year is also the date. right?
being not a native speaker aswell i understood time of picture/post Tongue now stop discussion and maybe add mininum prixe of 500 or so to prevent hundreds of obe euro questiins
I'm adding a new rule, minimum prize of 250 Euro now. This is basically to give a little more incentive to answer, and more incentive to do a (more) quality challenge as opposed to tiny ones all the time. Smile
Jean Ragnotti, France & southeast France.
Jean Ragnotti, France & Monte Carlo
Sorry guys, i made a mistake Unsure
I mean after the group b time, when the first World Rally Cars (WRC) started, so after 1998
[/align]
This challenge has expired. Winner: Boypower
Montana
Expired! Winner: BP
Chaos
Hope you didn't just right click the links and find out that way! Tongue

Nice.
Yes, I used a Google Image tool. I think that's basically how everyone is winning these types of challenges.
That's why it's best to do a challenge based on LFS, e.g. 'what track is this', etc. - including the one I did about the [TC] team. Smile Because you can't cheat on that, it is just knowledge and the process of working it out.
I tried thinking of ways to hide it hmm. It was related to LFS sort of "caos" on TC fun nights, just rung a bell Smile
This challenge has expired. Winner: Daniel
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's