[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Random challenges for InSim prizes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Winnarrr. Shall send when im on in a couple hours
This challenge has expired. Winner: Toni the nub
innO

msgtooshote
Sorry, it you Toni, ima not paying

Challenge: Write the exact name and specs that my moped has.
Prize: 3000€ insim.
Rules: Must have the year, Engine displacement (cc) the model its also known as, Sister model and the differences from it, Fuel tank volume, the country where it was built, Transmission name and type, Dry weight, Brake type, whether the engine is air or liquidcooled, is the engine 4 or 2 stroke.

Good luck.

Answer
This challenge has expired. Winner: Thomas
Otava lol
Yes lol i know
That was actually my guess, but I guess it wasn't right.
I'm wondering how anyone will actually get to find out your surname?
Onni?
Onni, my first name, Otava second not used name, third and last is the surname what i mean
Roivainen
Komulainen
Soikkeli or Siro or Toivanen
Otava: Virtanen, Korhonen, Onninen, Nieminen, Suominen.

Toni: Your moped is Honda X8R X (Honda SZX50), 50cc Manufactured from 1998 to 2001 or from -99 to -03 depending on the model. 6L fuel capacity, Continuously variable transmission, (Honda V-matic transmission), centrifugal clutch. 95-97 kg, Disc front and rear brakes. Single cylinder two-stroke, air-cooled. Sister model is X8R S, The supersport model which is the "sportier" version. Your moped has different tyres and a different front fender from the S model. Manufactured in the great country of pasta: Italy.
SHITTTTTTTT AAAND WINNER GETS MONEY TOMORROW, i will tell it too tomorrow, shitty hell
Koskinen, nieminen, mäkelä, hämäläinen, virtanen, järvinen, jokinen, marttinen, korhonen, laine, lehtinen, heikkinen

@otava

Edit: Oops in lateBiggrin
(2015-06-12 19:00)Juntu Wrote: [ -> ]Toni: Your moped is Honda X8R X (Honda SZX50), 50cc Manufactured from 1998 to 2001 or from -99 to -03 depending on the model. 6L fuel capacity, Continuously variable transmission, (Honda V-matic transmission), centrifugal clutch. 95-97 kg, Disc front and rear brakes. Single cylinder two-stroke, air-cooled. Sister model is X8R S, The supersport model which is the "sportier" version. Your moped has different tyres and a different front fender from the S model. Manufactured in the great country of pasta: Italy.

Winner here haha.

Sent the 3K
Never mind this..
Challenge: What is the mental disorder in question? It is characterised by the lack of empathy, the need to get attention, arrogance, self-centredness, always being the victim of anything and defaming people when making, for example, reports to the traffic cops.
Prize: 1k
Rules: N/A

Edit: Winner: BP
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's