[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: General FSX/P3D Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2017-09-04 22:58)dyzio2206 Wrote: [ -> ]get some addons and enjoy it...

On this picture, i have addons:

-FSrealWX lite
-Aerosoft EFB
-Aerosoft Airbusx
-Flying on VATSIM network

Other than that, i have no graphic card to support graphic addons, Tho those setting are on lowest, to get more than 10 fps Smile
upgrade your gpu to utilise stuff... i hope to get mine up and running with fs till the end of the month..
is the airosoft airbus accurate? havent seen any good implementation of the said AC and i am still waiting...
i thought it was full stock because of the background... also check the pmdg 738ng... it rocks!!
got to get my hands on that dash-8 by majestic soon though..
(2017-09-05 00:51)dyzio2206 Wrote: [ -> ]upgrade your gpu to utilise stuff... i hope to get mine up and running with fs till the end of the month..
is the airosoft airbus accurate? havent seen any good implementation of the said AC and i am still waiting...
i thought it was full stock because of the background... also check the pmdg 738ng... it rocks!!
got to get my hands on that dash-8 by majestic soon though..

Yes this Aerosoft airbus is stable accurate simulation of the real Airbus, but FSLabs now made it more of simulation

I have PMDG777, PMDG747, PMDG737, And mastered the Q400 already Biggrin
I Fly on VATSIM network if anyone interested, PM Smile
wilco will pm as soon as i have it ready..
Had a little fly today around in Copenhagen in my Boeing 737NG
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's