[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report: [TC]>Byran< (Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: RacerSS

● Their LFS Username(s): Byrangarcia123

● Their LFS GameName(s): [TC]>Byran<

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:

Screenshots (Click to View)
Replay

● Replay Timestamps: 1:00

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): Ok, So this guy was drifting. fined him for that and then he made a report :

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=15287

of which got reviewed by Byran. I think that the decision that was made by him is unfair. (see screenshots that shows that he was drifting)

[Image: lfs_00000275.jpg]

He gave me a warn for something that I've done correctly. so please review this

Regards
Have you actually tried speaking to Byran or did you jump straight to the report? You're not reporting him for abusing his powers, nor breaking an actual server rule, but simply a warning you disagree with. Is reporting him necessary?
(2014-12-18 12:15)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]Have you actually tried speaking to Byran or did you jump straight to the report?

No, I just made this report.

(2014-12-18 12:15)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]You're not reporting him for abusing his powers, nor breaking an actual server rule

Odda was drifting and I was able to see that. But what he said : " As you pass him I see no sliding or drifting"

(2014-12-18 12:15)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]but simply a warning you disagree with. Is reporting him necessary?

I'll PM You next time. Reporting him necessary is because he reviewed the report in-correctly.

Regards and thanks for your time.
We will look into this particular case but either way, Byran won't be getting any disciplinary action because he did not break any rule. Worst case scenario: there might have been a misjudgement. He was simply reviewing a report the way he felt fit. You are entitled to a clarification or a discussion about it, but reporting it (a report is to get action taken on someone) is unnecessary.

This will be discussed internally and we'll get back to you.
Hi. After checking your report MR.AD I missed a detail of which should have been checked. While you were parked I forgot to actually look behind you and see if you could see Odda drifting. Yes he drifts and might I say barely drifts. Still a drift thought. And barely visible at that, but still visible if looking back from your parked car.
Apparently you were looking back or else you wouldn't have been able to see him drifting and legitly fine him. That being said I am sorry for the mistake I made.
I would also like to add that if you have a problem with action taken towards you from a report you can just pm the admin who dealt with it or other members of the team. As BP said they're useless in this case.
As I can clearly tell I made a mistake, after this is discussed upon other managment of the team your URS will be cleared of the warning.
It was simply a little error of judgement on Byran's part.

Mr.AD's replay:

Odda's replay:

Mr.AD's replay shows a bit of lag. However, both replays show an intended drift. Since the images above show Mr.AD may well have seen the offence from his own car, we believe the fine was acceptable.

The warning you received will be removed by a leader or Chuck.

Please note that there was no need to report with such haste. Try talking to the admin first, if all else fails, make the report. But as a last resort. This should actually be the case in all situations which may have been a simple misjudgement/mistake!
OFT: lols, me spamming in the background of the first screenshot
(2014-12-18 20:11)kxait Wrote: [ -> ]OFT: lols, me spamming in the background of the first screenshot

Please can I remind you of the forum rules:

Forum Rules Wrote:3.2. Only admins and users involved in the user report/unban request are permitted to post.
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/misc.php...forumrules

Your warning level will rise accordingly.

I am leaving this report open for a little bit to allow Mr.AD a chance to respond if necessary.
how can you say its a drift ? its called breaking with hot tiers and it wasnt intended that the rear end of the car was going to slip.

and if thats all it takes to fine someone for careless driving, you can fine anyone leaving a skid mark, spinning during acceleration, or even as little as torque steering.

i still dont think it was a resonable fine, and even when you see it from his view looking backwards its just looks like i was getting closer in on my lane, witch i was since there is a speedbump thing splitting the lane coming from the pit and into the road.

the only reason it looks like a drift is cuz of the hot tiers making skidmarks.
Quote:Careless driving (30€ / 60€ / 100€)

Examples: cutting corners, ignoring lines, cones and barriers, drifting, doughnutting, all kind of stunts on the track, operating an unsafe vehicle, constantly driving backwards

It could be argued you were operating an unsafe vehicle. Your tyres were hot.
Considering the fact you slid due to hot tyres, a careless driving fine was valid.
so what is you silde from cold tiers accelerating ? just have to ask, since ive seen alot of cops going torugh a intersection or roundabouts and giving a littile tailwhip when they start accelerating.
(2014-12-19 00:48)odda Wrote: [ -> ]... i was since there is a speedbump thing splitting the lane coming from the pit and into the road.

You went straight over it, which could be counted as careless. The bump has a purpose to indicate there are multiple lanes and you've ignored it.
(2014-12-19 01:36)odda Wrote: [ -> ]so what is you silde from cold tiers accelerating ? just have to ask, since ive seen alot of cops going torugh a intersection or roundabouts and giving a littile tailwhip when they start accelerating.

Although both should be avoided, if you slide with hot tyres, that's a double whammy. 1. careless driving for sliding (I have to admit some cops take this too far, they see a tiny slide and feel obliged to fine them), 2. operating an unsafe vehicle.

You had two chances to enter the pits for a pitstop on that stretch of road, but did not take either.

Also, look at what Chuck said.

If you have any more questions or responses, please PM me.
(2014-12-18 20:13)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]I am leaving this report open for a little bit to allow Mr.AD a chance to respond if necessary.

I have nothing more to add, And for future. I'll try speaking with peoples before creating reports instantly.

Just thanks for the time reviewing this and erasing the warning from my URS.

Regards
Cheers

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's