[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Show us your WIP skin!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
That colour made me think of this: (Click to View)
Close too haha. That in London or Birmingham or am I well off?
If the destination board is supposed to say St. Helens then it might out Liverpool way. Idk if Arriva operate down south.
Fair enough. What do you think of the skin then, mate. I think that a lighter grey should be used and maybe a few variants of colours for the front (this one being a little darker, looks darker on Photoshop)

I'd say only do more variants if you're using it as a team skin although I guess it wouldn't be that much work to change the colour if you wanted. I do like the darker grey though, I wouldn't change that personally.
Alright. It's just a little "fun" thing for me to have, more colour variants that is.

What would you do though, any other colours? I think a dark red, dark green, maybe a red (with a hint of orange), pink/purple? No clue but just some thoughts for myself there.
[Image: 6JhktOW.png]
(2016-11-10 15:15)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: 8dquwaY.png]

[Image: Krpz0VX.jpg]

[Image: On1LHMx.jpg]

Could make 'em public if there's any interest.

I'd love for these to go public, I could RP fixing gaslines and make masssiiiiiiive congestion
I am a truly a master of LFS skin making.

[Image: 2016-12-12%2004-04-41.031_zpskhdilfae.png]

Not finished with it yet, needs improving. Thumbup1
Though i would try skin again Biggrin So here is something im working on, What do you guys think so far?
[Image: 5S9uZwA.png]
[Image: zwii8kn.png]
[Image: 2Hsmijo.png]

That edge at the door was a HELL!
Just updated it abit, currently working on the rear of the car
[Image: yrjV34W.png]
[Image: O7B1BCj.png]
[Image: IumjLvr.png]
[Image: r02JVw1.png]
Now the fxo is ready, and added some horns on the back of the Fz5
[Image: 3Ug9Cns.jpg]
[Image: vdnd8GY.png]
[Image: nodfnlO.png]
[Image: t8Smzu8.png]
[Image: 4sbz9Rg.png]
Looking pretty good Morten Smile
Perfect work Morre, but I suggest to change the color of "Vikings" for be easier to be readed Smile
Good idea Borja, thanks for saying Wink i will do that
So here is the final version of how my skin set is gonna look like, changed the grey to green, and made the "VIKINGS" text abit lighter
[Image: hsQKc43.png]
Get rid of the white bits on the sponsors and stretch the skin correctly and yeah, I like it Smile
As I had some free time, and an idea from Asas, decide to give a go to a new skin.
Its the begining, but the hard part of it, I have been drawing that panther. Hope that it looks as how I expect when I finish it...

[Image: gqlRJZo.png]
What was the idea? Looks like an interesting skin.
Hope this image answer to your question Smile

[Image: FoQ5uLQ.png]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Reference URL's