[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Jeremy Clarkson has been [sacked] suspended from Top Gear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Throwing a punch at a guy shouldn't go without repercussions.
Yes, he's Top Gear. No, he should not punch a guy.
And that is why you don't screw with anyone's dinner. Tongue
(2015-03-13 18:41)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]Throwing a punch at a guy shouldn't go without repercussions.
Yes, he's Top Gear. No, he should not punch a guy.

This. Another article said, though:
Quote:"Clarkson didn’t hit him — but he did use every possible swear word you can imagine. He had to be held back. The producer just stood there looking embarrassed."
I guess he wrote some thing about dinosaurs hinting that he will quit/resign? Was really dissapointed to not see a new episode last night. And it sucks that the last one aired was just not the best.

God damn it, GIVE ME MY SHOW BACK! I hate Mondays again Sad
Umm, so, hitting a human, which in this case was the producer of the show, is okay and the consequences of doing so is not? Right.
(2015-03-16 15:30)Warped Wrote: [ -> ]Umm, so, hitting a human, which in this case was the producer of the show, is okay and the consequences of doing so is not? Right.
But rumors says he didn't actually hit him, and in that case it's not okay, no.
(2015-03-16 15:30)Warped Wrote: [ -> ]Umm, so, hitting a human, which in this case was the producer of the show, is okay and the consequences of doing so is not? Right.

The issue is a lot more complex. Also he allegedly hit a producer and nobody said consequences weren't necessary.

From what i can tell it looks more like a temper tantrum from an old man, nothing that can't be sorted between the two indiduals involved. The main problem i can see is that the BBC has completely failed to support the talent that Top gear relies on. And it has done so on numerous occasions.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/top-g...bc-4991419

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/articl...rkson.html
(2015-03-16 16:10)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]
But rumors says he didn't actually hit him, and in that case it's not okay, no.

In which case I'm agreeing with you. Seemingly it's not very clear whether he hit him, or whatever he did, then.
"Tymon hasn’t made an official complaint. Clarkson denies punching him, but admits there was ‘contact’ and has apologised profusely."
Maybe Clarkson just laid his hand on his shoulder and the producer calls it a hit.
(2015-03-16 17:02)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe Clarkson just laid his hand on his shoulder and the producer calls it a hit.
+1
Just because he's Jeremy Clarkson that's exactly what people are going to think. However true it may be, it's arrogant to assume the producer would go that far, just because you'd rather that Jeremybe in the right.
Meanwhile , at Top Gear USA :
[Image: hpp.gif]
(2015-03-16 17:02)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe Clarkson just laid his hand on his shoulder and the producer calls it a hit.

From what i heard there was no bad blood between them and Tymon didn't report the incident. He also is said to be a rather nice guy, so i can't see that at all.
(2015-03-16 17:48)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]Just because he's Jeremy Clarkson that's exactly what people are going to think. However true it may be, it's arrogant to assume the producer would go that far, just because you'd rather that Jeremybe in the right.
It is probably more arrogant to think that an old TV host like Jeremy would go that far, as well. For all we know, whoever reported it may just have a grudge against Jeremy. Being the guy he is, it wouldn't surprise me if that happens now and then.
How about we all wait for an announcement before speculating on events none of us participated in or have insight to.
THE BBC lost 4 million viewers last night as they aired a repeat of a Red Arrows documentary in place of Top Gear following Jeremy Clarkson's suspension.
http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/t...y-Clarkson
[Image: tumblr_n0swfaFhiG1s3yt9zo1_1280.png]
"Top Gear's Richard Hammond and James May REFUSED to film without Jeremy Clarkson"

[Image: Richard-Hammond-is-troll-dad.gif]
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/top-g...es-5360997
RIP Top Gear
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's