[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Show us your workplace!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Nice, that's the first time I see a office on the highway & mountains.
Nice! Although it would of been better to upload the images instead of attaching them Tongue
(2015-09-21 10:25)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! Although it would of been better to upload the images instead of attaching them Tongue

Fixed

Pics From Denver,Colorado Vacation & Office

Added some vacation pics in there to. Was gonna show my roll over that happen in the truck to in late August, but nah.
Behind work station those have place for underground, when i got down there i got chills everytime feelt i was not alone there Wink

Sorry if pics is to big.
After looking at the various pictures you've posted here. I haven't quite yet understood what's the actual job you do for living, Jim? Pictures of just doors and hallways aren't too informative.
Same opinion.

Full of dors , but .. at the end , have wheels?
I think he works in a garage or something. Smile
Shallow fog - early morning in Stockholm. I really love the mornings.

[Image: T0dcpwm.jpg]
Wow that is one amazing office you have there Vang.. damn.
(2015-09-28 09:51)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]Wow that is one amazing office you have there Vang.. damn.

Indeed. Plus the picture looks beatiful! Which Finnish airports have you visited so far during your career as a SAS pilot, Vang? Wink
Best office in the world, right there. So gorgeous, you make me jealous D:
Thanks guys! Wouldn't trade it for anything else.

(2015-09-28 11:02)Olli Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed. Plus the picture looks beatiful! Which Finnish airports have you visited so far during your career as a SAS pilot, Vang? Wink

Helsinki, Turku, Vaasa and Tampere Smile
(2015-09-28 11:38)Vang Wrote: [ -> ]Helsinki, Turku, Vaasa and Tampere Smile

Damn, the city next to me.
Tampere-Pirkkala AirPort is shit TBH. Helsinki-Vantaa and Oulu are the two biggest and best looking ones here. Biggrin
[Image: s6AUBLz.jpg]

I towed this car with my volvo 940 dident broke + on Nissans brakes was locked Biggrin Biggrin
[Image: CNK4kBF.jpg]
[Image: m1Md68O.jpg]
[Image: EsjuRuh.jpg]

Almost brand new 240, 1990, nice clean no rust at all i worked with it also service Biggrin
You only get to see the front as we aren't allowed to take phones inside the warehouse Sad

Knowhow Newark. UK's distribution center
[Image: IMG_20151010_064053.jpg]
Spe stole my thunder a bit.

[Image: Sub_Devonport.jpg]

I work on active submarines though while Spe builds 'em.

Being a diver, of course we have boats.

This is one of them;
[Image: tamar-diver26.jpg]

The one I dive from is brand new and no photos are available of it. However it's basically one of these with a much longer wheelhouse and set up for diving instead of fishing.

[Image: z71PXl4.jpg]
[Image: fwlgUBy.jpg]

got in an e36 inline 6 with cutted exhaust right under engine damn to loud was it Thumbdown
Lengthy post. I started working as an Airport Operations Agent at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport(KCLE) on Oct 12. KCLE overseas Burke Lakefront Airport(KBKL) where I was an Airport Operations Intern.

Since I started we've had one plane crash, an Antonov AN-124 arrive (NASA Glenn is on our airfield), and several snow related larger AC diversions.

Misc Pictures
Antonov

My work truck that I inspect the airfield with. 2014 F250 V8 automatic 4x4, locking hubs, manual transfer case, electronic locking rear differential.
[Image: 6F46129C-A0C5-4965-A3E6-6087379DD54D.jpg]

View from my office. I'll post a panoramic when the lighting is better.
[Image: 1FF4F628-CF02-4C43-81F2-A5051701F4C6.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's