[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2015 - Skin Showroom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Very great work Luke! Smile

If need some help, feel free to pm me! Smile
Nice work, Luke!
Looks really nice!
Could have done a better work on drawing the orange bit out because the black stroke doesn't seem to be smooth. Other then that looks nice.
(2015-07-22 14:34)MousemanLV Wrote: [ -> ]Could have done a better work on drawing the orange bit out because the black stroke doesn't seem to be smooth. Other then that looks nice.

It follows the contour of the wireframe so it's on the edges. As for the wheel arches though, they look rough because I simply drew over the wireframe. Making it smooth but in proportion is still something I'm trying to master Wink

Thanks for the advice though!

I'll have ago at it on the next attempt.
Just finished my masterpiece. (Sense the sarcasm Mouseman) Wink Well it's a counter strike inspired skin which is hilariously terrible and I love it. It has clipping issues, skewing issues but who cares because Gaben is on my bonnet.

[Image: d29IYCN.jpg]
Did counter strike sponsor you? Tongue
Needs more :kappa: and ez skins. Bad
What a lovely shit Smile , its bad skin but lovely one haha, good work Smile
SHROUD! Biggrin

Well, yeah. Love the creativity.. Tongue
Must show what Spark made for me. o:

[Image: 2aym94Zy.bmp]
[Image: 2ayj2IZY.bmp]

Remember, made by Spark. :3
Camouflage cars with unique colors are the best, can't deny that.
Is this skin goomball enough? My skins are drift'ish they said.
[Image: MCcHUNl.jpg]
(2015-07-24 16:32)MousemanLV Wrote: [ -> ]Is this skin goomball enough? My skins are drift'ish they said.
[Image: MCcHUNl.jpg]

Personally think your line placement is a bit random and doesn't follow the flow of the car.

I would say it's decent, nothing special.

Smile
Yeah, I'm deleting it anyways because the skin is no good and has no potential to rekt the rest.
Looks ok'ish. The pattern has too much going on and has no flow. Nice choice in colour's though.
Mines done, dont laugh. its my first skin ever.

http://postimg.org/image/8ztjzhh9h/
http://postimg.org/image/v1m3b5rtr/
A bit more of gumball decals wasnt a bad idea..
Anyways , good one
im horrible at photoshop, more decals would have made it look worse lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Reference URL's