[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2015 - Skin Showroom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Spark, is it me or are the rims in that pic different from the standard ones?
Nah, they are the same just in black. Tongue
think i might be (almost)done, apart from the missing numbers. not sure who'll drive em. yellow obviously alrdy assigned.
[Image: 3sg5bdhjukte.jpg]
Nice barney!
They are superb, good job. Best replica so far.
Really like the XFR Spark, good job!
Pro Smile

GB3K15Tube:
[Image: 557be04f1c696-lfs_00000030.jpg]
[Image: 557c1409ea8dc-lfs_00000031.jpg]
[Image: 557c142f6970b-lfs_00000032.jpg]
Completed. Smile

[Image: SzhRmEy.png]

[Image: LdOakbC.png]
Yes, I'm taking that long to even complete one side.
[Image: CvXqIQN.jpg]
If you will need help at any point of your project, feel free to PM me. Smile
(2015-06-13 14:32)Spark Wrote: [ -> ]If you will need help at any point of your project, feel free to PM me. Smile

Its taking him long because he has made those flame decals himself by hand, not using premade google shite. Not because he's a skinning noob.
(2015-06-13 14:32)Spark Wrote: [ -> ]If you will need help at any point of your project, feel free to PM me. Smile
The reason why it's taking long is because the vinyls I have done are made entirely by myself and not taken from google (as mentioned by Bez above). And the other reason it's taking long is because it's not exactly a skin that is meant to be done quickly, you can't just put random stickers that make no sense whatsoever, it all has to look good and that takes time Tongue
I didn't say anything about your timing nor i said a thing about you taking the flames from Google, I simply offered you my help. Smile
Naaah, I'm good, like to keep things personalized!
(2015-06-13 14:30)MousemanLV Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I'm taking that long to even complete one side.
[Image: CvXqIQN.jpg]

Looks brilliant! Just one question, why are you not using the Gumball sponsors? Tongue
I will add Gumball sponsors, just need to figure out the sticker placement.
meh
[Image: KXxYFpL.jpg]
[Image: yfot8v2.jpg]
[Image: tti5tJS.jpg]
Looks decent except for the fact that the gradient doesn't match up on the front fenders + hood, rear bumper + rear fender, rear bumper + trunk, front bumper + hood (because you can clearly see where the body parts line up and that looks rather bad).
Dat clipping

Omggggggg.
Thanks for the reply, better now?
[Image: XWs2z5S.jpg]
[Image: H72wYxj.jpg]
[Image: 9c5ZenN.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Reference URL's