[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: The reason behind your ingame name?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thought I'd start off a topic, what is the reason behind your TC name? Mine being Nismo, I first had the name NismoXT from the year 2005 on Xbox Live, I have adopted this name because I love how it sounds and I am fan of Japanese cars

I know some people are currently know by their real name, but maybe previously you were known as something else?
It's my name.
I chose ''Spark'' because i thought it would stand out, currently thinking of changing it to my name ''Arthur''. Still don't know which one suits me more. Smile
I am the Virtual Tourist.
A misjudgement which I have regretted since 2009
My name, lol.
Ras is my real name cut in half.
The development of my name: Fat Tube - Fatty - Fatteeh

Fat Tube I got from some Fat Pipe product I saw in a store somewhere. At the time I was fairly new to the Internetz and was trying to think of some username that I could use in places. I now wish I would've given it a bit more thought
My real life nickname, one of the 10000000000000000, it gets confusing sometimes tho but makes it easier to recognize where he may know me from if its random guy calling me with some nickname Tongue
[Image: kyllonen_etu2203_503_fo.jpg]
Its my name, basically.
RedJohn is a serial killer in the Mentalist's show
It was a bet I lost back in 2011, it was either mrpeepee or a name of my choosing. I lost and it became my Twitch accounts name, eventually bought LFS and used this name.
[Image: 80ateam_07.jpg]

Gotta love Howlin' Mad Murdock. Tongue
Otava - My second name
My "second" name is Morre and I'm a boy, so Morreboy
Its my name , Borja Smile
I was watching TV quite a few years back and saw it on.. Scrubs? I think, that hospital / doctor show, and I think it was from that I saw a part where a Doctor's second name was Acula, Dr. Acula.

Kind of stuck with me since then Tongue
Louis is my name Smile

However, my female personality is Louise!
It's my name, don't wear it out.

c00kie just came from a rushed decision to make a name for steam, I thought about cookies because I like eating them xD

Mortyrdous, I have no idea..
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's