[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Rule against Scam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2015-07-21 14:21)Sonic Wrote: [ -> ]1.1 needs more clarity

This I would probably vouch for. It's pretty clear as it is but it could go into a little more depth to give users a broader idea of what's not allowed when it comes to other players.
Real world is cruel place Sad
I mean everything is there for inexperienced users to be able to understand such as the manual and guides. However they are just not aware of them from the first instance. I agree with Sonic here and making rule 1.1 more clear to experienced users what it covers. Although your just silly to scam someone for so much money. An overpay for a car is explainable but to scam that hard..
Scamming in real life is ILLEGAL, if this server + community is suppose to replicate real life driving or real life things in general, then here is the saying I have seen before:

If you wouldn't do it in real life, don't do it in the server!

Atbiz: I thought you were more respectful but you are becoming more and more deceitful
I thought it was common sense not to scam people like this. It is a shame we live in such a world.

I wonder if action will be taken against atbiz?
What is the current procecure?

Player A says he sells a car for 20,000€
Player B sends 20,000€ to player A
Player A refuses to send the car and leaves the server

What will happen?
Will player A get banned? Will player B get back his money?
(2015-07-21 18:14)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]What is the current procecure?

What will happen?

Player A says he sells a car for 17,000€
Player B sends 17,000€ to player A
Player A send the car.
It should be like that Dino. Where Player A gets banned and Player B gets his money back.

(2015-07-21 18:27)atbizgames Wrote: [ -> ]

What will happen?

Player A send the car.

Ha? You barely can call that a car, 36$ value with 0.1%..... 17k? Clearly you abused the player.
Player A should get banned and Player B should get refunded.

I haven't seen that happen though.
(2015-07-21 18:27)atbizgames Wrote: [ -> ]

What will happen?

Player A send the car.

Get another hobby, please.
If anything, I think a harsh punishment should given to Atbiz since he still thinks it was correct and absolutely fine to scam the shit out of someone.
post deleted by user
(2015-07-21 19:03)atbizgames Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-21 18:58)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]Player A should get banned and Player B should get refunded.

why Player A should get banned if he asked a TC member about this and he said there's no rules that prevents it.

aren't TC members here for help?

There's a difference between asking a TC Member whether you have to provide a VIN when selling, and asking whether you can lie about a price when selling cars.
post deleted by user
(2015-07-21 19:03)atbizgames Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-21 18:58)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]Player A should get banned and Player B should get refunded.

why Player A should get banned if he asked a TC member about this and he said there's no rules that prevents it.

aren't TC members here for help?

Its has been made clear there is no rule specifically for what happened.

1.1 was never discussed between you and I.

I answered a specific question you had asked. I became TC not even a week ago. So No, my experience has not been exactly enough to be a proactive thinker into questioning if this could be a scam. However, this has given me the experience to know for the next person.

Some people just do not care what they do to others, and the rest have to learn to cope with it.
€17,000 > €36. There's a difference, Atbiz.
Atbiz, do you like the image of yourself now? You were once known as a funny person, now a scammer.

And, I must confess, when I sell cars I usually take the price higher by 1k or 1.5k for profit, but, I do PROVIDE the VIN, if not, I atleast provide the condition.
Don't flame guys, there is no point. Atbiz is not the only person who has done this, so why are you all calling him out for it?
+1 on Nismo

He is one person who decided to sell a car, and he think that the price for it maybe 17k. Some guy decided to buy it, so its not the problem of seller,just of buyer for dont request more information
It technically is the sellers fault, Borja hence why there is a trade value already in place. Users should sell the car for the insim trade value or something near to that amount, unless it is a rare/unique VIN in which somebody would overpay for in order to obtain it. All in all, 1.1 rule should be clarified.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's