[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban mrgoog-lfs (Unban Request Denied by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:MrGooG-LFS

● Time & Date of Incident

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:I'm sorry I have contravened the rules, I did not know the laws, and I'm sorry Reiterating that you can ban my license forever
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hello again,

First of all, please see rule (1) 1.1, literally the first rule we have for our forums:

Forum Rules Wrote:1.1. Multiple accounts per individual are not permitted.

Once this Unban Request is concluded, this forum account will be banned.

This request should be instantly denied as it is false, however I will give you one more chance due to your persistence, so please read very carefully, I have even translated the questions for you for your convenience.
You have one more chance to reply to this thread with an explanation, explaining to me:

[Image: 0313d626e1.gif] Why you said what you did to another user
      شرح لماذا قال لكم ما فعلتموه إلى مستخدم آخر

[Image: 0313d626e1.gif] Why you think you should have your ban removed after not only one denied request, but now another false request
      لماذا تعتقد أنك يجب أن الحظر الخاص بك إزالة بعد طلب نفى يست واحدة فقط، ولكن الآن طلب كاذبة أخرى

Although it is against our forum rules, I give you permission in this thread to reply to this in Arabic and I can translate what you tell me instead to try make this whole process easier for you.

As you can probably tell, I am going out on a limb for you to help you get back on our servers, so please return the favor by taking this as serious as possible, and reading over it carefully.

If you have any questions you wish to ask before explaining yourself, feel free.
This request will be denied and archived in 48 hours if left with no reply
As stated above, this will now be denied.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's