[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Additional highway on Blackwood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
had this idea to use the model of the highway crossing the track and decided to build something. this is just a rough sketch without the second exit right after the pits but I think you get the idea.

I realize it would be hard to pull off 100%, especially the second exit(it would probably have to be exit only there), but I was bored sooo yeah Biggrin

[Image: 1an8vQ1.jpg]

[Image: 6smkOJs.jpg]

what do you think? Confused1
Not a bad idea, going to take a fair few objects though.
I think that looks awesome, nice job! Hope it gets to servers Smile
Looks interesting.
Can you share the layout for drive around it?
Also , how many objects? Some time ago increased the amount of max per lay , but not suer with all of this objects..
started with 1108 objects and got to 1493. the limit afaik is 1800. seems doable if you just think about the other exit but then theres stuff like extra walls inside the model of the highway so you dont go through it which i didnt place yet.

also, here's the lay Biggrin
http://www79.zippyshare.com/v/c9UEeJ3q/file.html
Wow! Looks very nice. The first picture looks very clean too for a "sketch"! I would like to see an fully worked-out version.

+1 for me
Huge +1, If this layout comes up to servers, I think we can set BW to two weeks again.
Looks really good

IMO , this "triangle" should be changed , and add a RB , but this looks good Smile

[Image: eISRI06.jpg]
That is actually pretty cool.

I won't get a chance to try it until later this week but I'd like to try it out.
Interesting concept. May have to give it a test.
I tried the layout, I loved it. But it hated me Sad
This looks amazing. Ill try it out shortly.
Looks great! Biggrin
Very well done, looking great! Would be nice to give it a go when I get a chance! Smile Nice work & great suggestion.
Looks amazing! I hope it'll get to the servers. Smile
This is a great idea! I guess the track will also have more roads now as the track itself doesn't have to many roads Smile
This is indeed a brilliant idea!
its a bit scruffy at the moment but with some fixing it would be great fun
(2015-12-28 16:07)k_badam Wrote: [ -> ]its a bit scruffy at the moment but with some fixing it would be great fun

It is still in progress Wink

It looks great. Just those ways heading up to the hw are so steep. I already see ppl doing max speed and only jumping over the junction on the top. I would made it a bit longer to decrease degree of the gradient Wink But this whole idea is great! Smile) Great work and creativeness.
Quote:Just those ways heading up to the hw are so steep. I already see ppl doing max speed and only jumping over the junction on the top. I would made it a bit longer to decrease degree of the gradient Wink

Maybe like some slalom to slow cars down? Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's