[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [TC] Suggested Improvements (possibly)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2016-01-15 01:02)SeanProduction Wrote: [ -> ]

BP - Start watching from 7:50 to 8:17

The amount of money that he lost is ridiculous. he lost 177€ by just driving in that section. probably something like 1 km and all of that done by about 30 seconds.

177€ = 1 Medium fine careless driving + 1 high fine

There's so much money being kicked out by the inSim.

why not to raise the COPs fines instead?

Imagine how much you'd be fined if a chase keeps going for 20-30 minutes and if they arrest you, even if you escape the COPs you're considered fined already by speeding (inSim) and car condition going down.

Although the chances of escaping are really rare due to tons of COPs joining as backup / roadblocks later, unless you're super duper fast.

from my point of view, the 30% leeway untill starting to be fined need to be raised or the the money being deducted should be reduced
And 177€ can be earned back in a matter of minutes due to how easy it is to make money.
(2016-01-16 13:47)BP Wrote: [ -> ]And 177€ can be earned back in a matter of minutes due to how easy it is to make money.

I lost 6k in a chase by speeding and lost another 1K after being fined.

6k should take 2 hours to collect back driving a restricted XFG

and Its a COPs & Robbers they say.

You can't even keep on driving without getting crashed, as Titan said here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=21013

In addition to a SIREN taking place of your screen.

If that 6k was invested in something cool like events prizes or stuffs I'll be ok anyways. but they are just gone
(2016-01-16 13:50)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-16 13:47)BP Wrote: [ -> ]And 177€ can be earned back in a matter of minutes due to how easy it is to make money.

I lost 6k in a chase by speeding and lost another 1K after being fined.

6k should take 2 hours to collect back driving a restricted XFG

and Its a COPs & Robbers they say.

You can't even keep on driving without getting crashed, as Titan said here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=21013

In addition to a SIREN taking place of your screen.

If that 6k was invested in something cool like events prizes or stuffs I'll be ok anyways. but they are just gone

Dear Mr AD,

You're choosing to speed thus your argument is invalid. There is a reason not everyone is rich on TC by limiting income we increased the time between server resets thus lengthened the longevity of the game..

No one is forcing you to speed thus it's your choice to loose 6k.. perhaps you went through some speed traps?

This is a cops and robbers server.. which originally didn't even have insim we have came a long way since then and I
believe we have got it spot on.

I'm surprised you agree with titan seen as you spend 90% of your time speed trapping, it's hard to cause crashes sitting in one place. Furthermore it's a game crashes and mistakes will happen, that's why we have the user report feature
(2016-01-16 13:40)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]There's so much money being kicked out by the inSim.

Perhaps we should do something about speed traps.

(2016-01-16 14:02)Nathan Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Mr AD,

You're choosing to speed thus your argument is invalid. There is a reason not everyone is rich on TC by limiting income we increased the time between server resets thus lengthened the longevity of the game..

No one is forcing you to speed thus it's your choice to loose 6k.. perhaps you went through some speed traps?

Dear Nathan,

You can't escape a chase without speeding.

And what's the point of driving a restricted XRG around in cercles to earn some money then few wrong siders piss you off by damaging the car suspension while you're in a chase?

From what I understood. COPs & Robbers = chases. Unless if it's becoming a CityDriving?

(2016-01-16 14:02)Nathan Wrote: [ -> ]I'm surprised you agree with titan seen as you spend 90% of your time speed trapping, it's hard to cause crashes sitting in one place.

I wouldn't be able to save up 1m and ~350k if I spend 90% of my time speed trapping, and I usually leave a trap when i'm going to do something at the forums so I won't leave my car parked Wink
http://insim.city-driving.co.uk/license....me=Racerss

(2016-01-16 14:02)Nathan Wrote: [ -> ]Furthermore it's a game crashes and mistakes will happen

Apparantly you guys failed at understanding that, I'm banned. A single timestamp and for ~100days. after 3 unban requests trying to explain the amount of pressure that was put on me during that situation. FXO vs 4 Experienced COPs, I was hoping to get my ban reduced and instead it got extended and the excuses were that I annoyed players by speed trapping or few other peoples complaining about me.

mistake and it happened, while someone done even something worse and got his ban reduced later. to be more specific, for this: http://postimg.org/image/3uj5qdhvh/full/

(2016-01-16 14:14)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-16 13:40)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]There's so much money being kicked out by the inSim.

Why not?
(2016-01-16 14:14)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, speedtraps are really annoying esp during chases... making the chase even more expensive as robber.

People like cargame.nl and Mr. AD (or Undercover with his current account) often seem to do nothing than speedtrapping for hours.
(2016-01-16 14:43)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, speedtraps are really annoying esp during chases... making the chase even more expensive as robber.

People like cargame.nl and Mr. AD (or Undercover with his current account) often seem to do nothing than speedtrapping for hours.

Totally agree with it

(2016-01-12 22:32)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]3. COPs do not earn anything from them, so why to waste the time?

The problem is that MrAd/Undercover , at first coment says that waste time on doing speedtraps isnt a good idea..
(2016-01-16 14:43)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, speedtraps are really annoying esp during chases... making the chase even more expensive as robber.

The problem here is that we are doing nothing against the rules.

If you got a problem with speed traps then you have to solve it with the administration instead of flaming the chat / blocking bridges.
Too much money floating around anyway, I'd quite happily see that 177€ increase to 354€. Like I've suggested on TS before, I think a tax proportional to in game cash should be applied to each fine. E.g. say you have 150,000€ and you're fined 100€ for careless driving, a tax of say 0.5% of your money should be paid in addition to the 100€, meaning your total fine is 100€ + 750 = 850€.

Before anybody says it, no, the idea is not implying cops receive the tax. That'd defeat the whole purpose of the idea.
(2016-01-16 15:09)Tingle Wrote: [ -> ]Too much money floating around anyway, I'd quite happily see that 177€ increase to 354€. Like I've suggested on TS before, I think a tax proportional to in game cash should be applied to each fine. E.g. say you have 150,000€ and you're fined 100€ for careless driving, a tax of say 0.5% of your money should be paid in addition to the 100€, meaning your total fine is 100€ + 750 = 850€.
+1 It's too easy to earn money in less time anyways
(2016-01-16 14:26)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-16 14:02)Nathan Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Mr AD,

Dear Nathan,

You can't escape a chase without speeding.

And what's the point of driving a restricted XRG around in cercles to earn some money then few wrong siders piss you off by damaging the car suspension while you're in a chase?

From what I understood. COPs & Robbers = chases. Unless if it's becoming a CityDriving?

You probably can't escape without speeding, but again, you chose to run from the cops, and you chose to brake a traffic law which triggered the chase. If you stopped in the first place it would of been maximum of 300€ instead of 6,000€...
Money earning becomes easy overtime, we should have new things to invest money in. One example is maybe making pit stops cost money for each repair and refueling as well? And pitting in a safe zone to cost maybe.... 100$? But make pit stops cheaper like 50$ or something so people use pit stops instead of going to safe zone.

Add speed cameras too, but only on highways.
(2016-01-16 14:26)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't be able to save up 1m and ~350k if I spend 90% of my time speed trapping, and I usually leave a trap when i'm going to do something at the forums so I won't leave my car parked Wink

[Image: 957bb01469.png]
[Image: 961492b8b6.png]

So you are basically saying that you are using two accounts at the same time? Also, why do you bother so much, when you are banned?
Looks like we can cancel Corrie tonight!
(2016-01-16 16:06)Ehet Wrote: [ -> ]

*facepalm*

I bought some stuffs outside lfs with money earnt on [TC]...

I'm talking about my stats, look at earnt by driving / rewarded fines.
(2016-01-16 14:02)Nathan Wrote: [ -> ]Furthermore it's a game crashes and mistakes will happen

Apparantly you guys failed at understanding that, I'm banned. A single timestamp and for ~100days. after 3 unban requests trying to explain the amount of pressure that was put on me during that situation. FXO vs 4 Experienced COPs, I was hoping to get my ban reduced and instead it got extended and the excuses were that I annoyed players by speed trapping or few other peoples complaining about me.

mistake and it happened, while someone done even something worse and got his ban reduced later. to be more specific, for this: http://postimg.org/image/3uj5qdhvh/full/

Dear Mr Undercover

I understand fully your account Mr AD is banned. .. what about your other one.. I don't think you will be loosing to much gaming time through your "ban" somehow Wink

#off topic
(2016-01-16 16:55)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]blah blah

ye sure
[Image: 444607]
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's