[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: CityLiga 22 - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[Image: BannerWeb22.png]

CityLiga 22

cityliga.de

It's CityLiga time again! Season 22 kicks off next Tuesday (2nd February) for 11 days of grid qualifying. This season we have 9 drivers competing:

17-[TC-R] Connor
22-[TC-R] Spencer
26-[TC-R] Howlin
27-[TC-R] Nick
76-[TC-R] Simon
81-[TC-R] Savy
82-[TC-R] Pete
83-[TC-R] Elmo
98-[TC-R] Mikee

We'll be doing a better job of posting reviews after each round this time and we're willing to open our server to anyone else competing in the league. Just drop me a PM if you would like access. Keep an eye out for our CityLiga Sprint Races announcement too.

Please use this thread to discuss the season.

News post from LFS Forum

n3ox Wrote:After the winter break CL returns for its first 2016 season! CityLiga 22 will feature a 10 race calendar again, including (almost) all car classes and venues, even Rockingham! As usual, there will be a one-off endurance event after the end of CL22, but for now we've decided to keep the details to ourselves.

As at the beginning of every new CL year there are a number of rule changes. Due to the low levels of participation in the grid qualifyings between the blocks of races in season 20 and 21, they've been scrapped. Instead, we're returning to a revised promotion/relegation system in which a certain number of the best and worst drivers in a grid well be promoted and relegated respectively, based on their results in the last block of races. The GQ before the season to determine who ends up in which grid initially will remain as is. Since this is the first season to feature S3 content, drivers will need an S3 licence to participate in all rounds. S2 licenced drivers are also eligible, however, they will be unable to compete in any round that includes S3 content.

The calendar for season 22 looks like this: (Note: CET = GMT+1)

• Tue, 02.02.2016 @ 00:00 CET – Fri, 12.02.2016 @ 23:59 CET: Grid Qualifying: GTI@SO5R + FOX @WE1R
  • Mon, 15.02.2016 – Round 1 – GTI @ South City Town rev. (SO5R)
  • Mon, 29.02.2016 – Round 2 – FOX @ Westhill National rev. (WE1R)
  • Mon, 14.03.2016 – Round 3 – GT2 @ Kyoto Ring National rev. (KY2R)
  • Mon, 28.03.2016 – Round 4 – FXO + RB4 @ South City Long (SO4)
  • Mon, 11.04.2016 – Round 5 – LX4 @ Fern Bay Gold (FE3)
  • Mon, 25.04.2016 – Round 6 – FO8 @ Aston Grand Prix (AS5)
  • Mon, 09.05.2016 – Round 7 – XRT @ Westhill International (WE2)
  • Mon, 23.05.2016 – Round 8 – FBM @ Rockingham ISSC (RO1)
  • Mon, 06.06.2016 – Round 9 – UF1 @ Aston North rev. (AS7R)
  • Mon, 20.06.2016 – Round 10 – NGT @ Blackwood GP Track (BL1)

http://cityliga.de/index.php/en/

[Image: cl22-tc-r-team-photo.png]
Good Luck!
Already started practicing on SO5R XRG, have done about 70 laps and looking to get in the 40s, but I have decided not to participate even though I was hyped for it back in late 2015. I guess I might just need to call it early and fully dedicate my time on the things that I have been working outside of LFS since mid 2015.
gl hf, I believe you guys will do great. Go for top 3. you can do it.
I agree with everything Mouse said, I unfortunately will not be able to attend, work kicked in and just no time. If only I had the time. Sad
Season pre-qualifying begins tonight at 23:00 UTC. You can set up to 10 laps on each of the PreQ combos (GTi@SO5R / FOX@WE1R) over the next 11 days.
FOX - WE1R practice is going well...

[Image: wpKve1q.png]
There are 5 days remaining of grid qualifying. To anyone thinking of signing up, you don't have long to make up your mind unless you don't mind starting in the season waiting list.

To my knowledge, Renegade and Shikari are looking for team mates so if you're even vaguely interested in competing in this league, drop them a PM or post here.

Cheers.
Little more practice and I should be on track to hitting the 41's Scared

[Image: 40acc4ef08be190aec643758338cfd37.png]
I would be free to build a team with someone, though I thought the CityLiga is just a drivers championship. A lot of things changed.... W00t
If its not too much bother could someone please change the TC Racing server to WE tonight please, I would like to do some grid quali, thank you!
(2016-02-10 19:23)Shikari Wrote: [ -> ]If its not too much bother could someone please change the TC Racing server to WE tonight please, I would like to do some grid quali, thank you!

Sorry I saw this so late. Just so you know, CityLiga have servers up for both combos, as well as Burnout Crew. I hope you were able to find somewhere to practice!

Also I hope you meant Grid Quali practice, you have to do your actual Grid Quali on the servers setup for it. I feel like you know this, but just mentioning it to be safe.
Grid Quali results are in!

Congrats all.

[Image: CityLiga22_GridQuali.jpg]
good stuffs!
The first track presentation:

Looking for some Grid 2 wins now. See you at the front Renegade. Wink
(2016-02-13 09:31)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for some Grid 2 wins now. See you at the front Renegade. Wink

Should be fun, aiming for them podiums Wink
Renegade, do you want to build a team with me?

Unfortunately I think I won't be able to make the first race tomorrow, but I'm definitely available for nearly all races coming up then.
(2016-02-14 17:41)Timo Wrote: [ -> ]Renegade, do you want to build a team with me?

Unfortunately I think I won't be able to make the first race tomorrow, but I'm definitely available for nearly all races coming up then.

We'll have to sort something out, me and Shikari are working on something, we just need to sort skins and a name out. I won't be making the 1st race either, unfortunately :/
So I can join you two? Smile
(2016-02-14 20:12)Timo Wrote: [ -> ]So I can join you two? Smile

Of course Biggrin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's