[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Hide !laser value
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a suggestion,

We should change the !laser so that only the cop's* see the recorded laser value. I think this would be much more realistic since you don't know when a cop has clocked you IRL unless he pulls you over and shows it to you.

It would also be handy because this way suspects don't figure out cop's are onto them if the initial clocking fails. Not to mention it would reduce chat congestion (spamming the laser).

*All Cop's should see the single cop's laser value. This allows us to work together. EG, one cop clocks, another pulls them over.
That would be nice idea, which I tried to do with old system, clocked speeder, friend pulled over further away, I followed them to there and showed the laser.. Didn't work quite well tho Tongue

I like the idea but it could be hard for the other cop to show the laser value to the suspect.
Like he could copy it from his chat but if there's alot of spam going on it can be quite hard Tongue
I really like the idea. Tommer is just good-idea machine...

+1
Oh my God.

I never thought of this, but this is a brilliant idea.
Just +1
I love the idea, it would make it much more real! Also it is annoying when you clock them when they just slow down, you follow them and there much more careful! So +1!
+1. I like the idea.
(2012-02-26 11:30)Liam :P Wrote: [ -> ]I love the idea, it would make it much more real! Also it is annoying when you clock them when they just slow down, you follow them and there much more careful! So +1!

totally agree! Nice idea !
+1
Great suggestion, +1
True. Good idea.
What about when I use !move that can only be the one I use it on see it.

Have often get complaints that I spam but some move the not so have to spam the bit before it moves.

Sorry bad English Tongue
Nice idea, maybe if it hides the green and orange readings so only you can see, but when clocked speeding red it gets shown? If all is hidden a lot of people will get confused and go omg wtf why you pull me over.
(2012-02-26 13:59)Stevo Wrote: [ -> ]Nice idea, maybe if it hides the green and orange readings so only you can see, but when clocked speeding red it gets shown? If all is hidden a lot of people will get confused and go omg wtf why you pull me over.

!showlaser?
Yeah I think !showlaser covers that pretty much.
That would be very nice.
One cop clock, and another cop some turns later wait for the suspect and stop him. Smile
Yeah I know you have !showlaser but it's just more commands needed, just would make it simpler is all I was saying.
Well no it's exactly the same amount of commands. You've always had to use !showlaser in the first place, if you've not being doing that you've not been fining people legitimately..
[quote='Roba' pid='24030' dateline='1330249185']
I like the idea but it could be hard for the other cop to show the laser value to the suspect.

!showlaser.

This ins't adding any extra commands, all it is doing is making the initial !laser viewable to cops only. TO show it, you type !showlaser in the same way you always have done.

Really nice idea. +1
Great idea!

(2012-02-26 13:45)Adrian2k Wrote: [ -> ]What about when I use !move that can only be the one I use it on see it.

Have often get complaints that I spam but some move the not so have to spam the bit before it moves.

Sorry bad English Tongue

That would be bad bacause when a civilian car refuses to move for a chase when asked, another cop nearby who isnt in the chase should see him not moving for the chase and be able to chase him.
Being able to see someone spamming !move, is sometimes useful to admins as we can tell when someone is blocking a chase. I don't mean just hold !move for 10 seconds, but if we keep seeing the same name popping up, we know to watch.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's