[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Blackwood Crashmap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: getfile.php?id=20120306131500uqafuv]
I can see my crash from yesterday! W00t
Haha, nice Tongue
Wow nice, kinda expected the high amounts of crashes somewhere else.
That's quite interesting, maybe you could use these crash maps to improve layouts. Smile
Fine map, i don't know is so many crash. 0o
Kinda surprise there's almost none at the top of the map.
Seems off-roading is actually the safest way to drive Tongue
Lmao Tongue
That's a nice graphic. Got any others Chuck?
I think looking at the long highway the layout has had crashes designed into it I mean look at how many dots there are next to the junctions there 0o
That's really cool. I like it.

But it could do with a key. I don't know which ones weren't Special Tongue
Maybe if you made it so that the dots were all one size, say 2x2 px because a lot of the dots are overlapping.. That or make the generated map a lot bigger.. Then colour code them so that a green dot = light crash, yellow=medium.. red=heavy ? This would make the map easier to use.
I don't think it's meant to be used, I think it's just a cool statistical chart kind of thing Wink

Got any ideas for the layout along the straights then Tommer? You appear to be an expert on such things.
Street has a point here, I like all Tommer's layouts I've seen so far Tongue
That was sarcasm , check the improvement suggestion if you don't know why Tongue.
(2012-03-06 17:46)Tommer Wrote: [ -> ]I think looking at the long highway the layout has had crashes designed into it I mean look at how many dots there are next to the junctions there 0o

There are always crashes at junctions. People turn without looking, there's no way to fix that.

The more surprising thing is how many crashes there are on the highway where there aren't junctions. Is it really that hard to drive in a straight line?
That could be people slowing down, people getting tow'd or police chases blocking the road and the speedfreaks mow them down. High speed, high impact and bigger circle.
And also part of the highway accidents are from drifters waving back and forth on the highway, then someone comes 200kph+ on the right side, has no time to react and BOOM he crashes, and couple of times as I saw that has caused a pileup with a busy traffic and no COPs or TOWs available for there.
Worst thing is, people seem to have alot of space at their own side of the road, but still go wrongside to pass someone else. BAM! Hit with 230kph+ Sad
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's