[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: N2O "Nitrous Oxide" Cruise/drift/Race team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ok I would like to welcome Razwie or RicardoB10 to N20. Hope you have a great time mate. You are now allowed to wear this tag:
N20
Username : camerontinkler
The Section That u would Like TO join (race/drift) : drift
Drift Experiance : extensive
the Car u drift/cruise/race with : BF1
Previous Teams : [RDSR]
Um,can i ask why you are posting for sonic? and i am sure that he is not leaving the team
Tingle if you can kindly stop posting for Sonic that will be good thanks. Its a waste of space.
(2016-09-13 19:04)CyanKill Wrote: [ -> ]Tingle if you can kindly stop posting for Sonic that will be good thanks. Its a waste of space.

waste of space? poor sonic Sad
I have a guess,maybe he and sonic is friend and tingle borrow sonic account and sonic want to have a troll and this heppen Tongue
(2016-09-14 10:13)FakeVettel Wrote: [ -> ]I have a guess,maybe he and sonic is friend and tingle borrow sonic account and sonic want to have a troll and this heppen Tongue

*Brothers*
Username : adreestinkler
The Section That u would Like TO join (race/drift) : race
Drift Experiance : sufficient
the Car u drift/cruise/race with : XFG 2 wheel races
Previous Teams : n/a
tingle and sonic is brothers? wow didn't know that Tongue and sonic and tingle is counfusing me gg
sonic can't drive
I can withdraw though
Tingle and brothers? Brothers with too completely different personality, only thing thing that gives me and idea they are brothers are their usernames Tongue adreestinkler(forgive me if thats wrong) and camerontinkler
Hello everyone!And there is other one being kicked out of this team because of being unrespectful to others,in this photo it says all.
[Image: clmli7]
Well, I repeat on my previous posts.

1. Control who are being recruited, don't invite every1, having lot of ppl dosent means to be a better team.

2.Do a official post with great structure, with some greetings to the readers, and something which make interesting to be readed.

3.Maybe, there is some things that other ppl outside team dosent have to know (your last image on your last post FV)

4. I recommend to build a Skype channel or something for you members talk better the things instead of post them here.

Them are my advices...
Best of luck!
I agree with Borja. Your team started off well, but now you've kinda lost the plot.

Hoping to see the team back to it's previous standard.
Yeah :/ i am trying to handle about team members,but most of time i think they maybe is lying to me,as when i always ask new members about server rules,they answer it pretty well,they was acting like they know all the rules,but actually some of them are just keep breaking rule when they saw me offline and afk,so i really need to take control of them,also Borja,i have try a lot of time,1.i tell them stop recruiting,but sometimes leaders just keep on recruit,so i just give up,gonna tell him few more time to stop him.2.i am trying,but my english wasn't really good so i cant greet verry well,gopnna spend more time on replying to team news!3.Ye i will removed,thats not able to post i guess so.4.Most of us use FB to talk and type there,so i think we dont need to setup skype. Thanks for the suggests! and to Spark,i will try to not being counfused a lot of time,i will try as much as i can to handle the team back what it was before.
Thanks for the suggest! -Vettel
Perhaps you should communicate a lot more with your team leader, because the way I see it (and I'm sure others will agree too) is that you are only a Co-Leader, you aren't at the top of the ladder, so it shouldn't really be you making the decisions, your job is to help influence a leader's decision and advise your members and answer any questions they have. If you see something bad, you flag it up within team management and have a discussion, then let the leader make their decision. Just tell Itsuki to keep on top of things and the team will begin to run more smoothly.

That's my 2 cents.
hmm the reason why i do the leader's job is all because of Leader tell me to and allow me to,so i am the Leader for a while until itsuki really have the time and take back the control to his hand
so basically you are the temporary leader? If so, make an announcement, and/or, put it in the first post.
Hello everyone! As many people has been seen,we were getting in trubble now,so we are gonna stop all of recruiting and inviting,and we are going to check,does all all of the member follows the rules or not,and i'm trying to clean up some member who is not following the rules,also i wont be online too much often,if you saw some of them are breaking the rules,pm to me or just report them.
Hello everyone! here is my apologise for pushing this thread up,and we were going to add a new rank "Inactive",and i am not going to be active for few weeks,and i am gonna put my self into it,and i do think i am not a good co leader for keep team going,so i will not be the Co-Leader as i will not be often online,due to the exams,study etc reason..,hope when i am back i still can see this team keep going on and working fine! -FakeVettel
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's