[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: N2O "Nitrous Oxide" Cruise/drift/Race team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It should be "inactive", not "unactive".
Ye my fault,i was fail asleep when i am typing that xD
I havnt been posted here, but for those that wern't aware, there WAS a discord, it was used for a week, then everybody left.... =/

I will be REMAKING the discord, and I want everyone to join it, N2O Or not =p ... When its complete I'll be re-adding the link below

https://discord.gg/u3MtqXH
I will be acting as N2O Leader for a while, any questions on N2O Please PM me, refer to page 4 for current recruitment standings.

// Not anymore
You dont need to be "acting like",you can be co-leader if you asks me,as many people has being seen i am really inactive,so you will be the co leader until i come back.
'Acting' in the way Ryu is using it means that he will be leader until either the existing one comes back or you find a new one.
Sorry, but this is badly organised.
Hello guys! sad news for me here that i will choose to left the team after being inactive for so long,maybe i will rejoin soon,maybe i will join other team,but at this stage,i will be leaving the team,thanks for you guys helping me out before,and i am so happy with that,but now,i will be taking off my team tag and leaving this team,Thanks for the support before. -FakeVettel
Good luck vettel
@StreetFX - I've left this community aswell, it was badly organized as said, Had a good start, but no leadership was involved, recruited everyone possible, "Someone disappeared", and then it shattered like glass.
Yeap,i just really thinking about i shouldn't lead a team,i am still not ready for that and i was having a strategy that we recruit a lot of people and pick few good of it,just before i success to pick them out they already causing a lot of problem,for my point of view i done my old strategy in TFL was way more better then what i do in N2O,i still can not understand why that after i leave and all team shattered like a glass,seems if i quit then the team is done,but nope,there is still a lot of good peoples left in the team,but they left too because of no one is believing them,i am so disspointing about that,we have a good team base,but it is all done after i leave,i am so done about that
Greeting guys! as the last post by my self that i have quited the team,but i am not giving up,when those days i am inactive,the team itself is dying as everyone saw,me and the original owner itsuki talked about whats the point we need to improve and where we have to get better,so now,we have known whats our weakness about handling a team and where we have to improve,so it's time for the Restart of the team!
What's about the reset?
The restart is about making the team back to right and success,It was an failure leader ship at before,and we will be more better then first lead.
About The Changes
The changes is most about the leader ship and members,i will be the leader of the team,and the original owner itsuki will be down in Co-Leader because of he's computer broken and studying issues,and we will be re-recruiting member,but the requirement to be joining this team will be harder,as last time we recruited some rule breakers and something,we have understood that makes us bad,thats the point we need to improve in second try,and also i will change my leading style,we will not be recruiting on forum,thats way too easy to be joining our team,only be invite people who i've seen it's good eneugh that it's able to not break the rules.
About The Team Base
We will make the Team base of Drift,Race,but each part of the team will be having the harder requirement to join the team,as what i said on top.
In Conclusion
I know may you guys don't believe me i can bring this team back online,But i will do my best to make this restart bring us a much better Team base and a Much better result,and also hope everyone is forgive me for my failure leading on first try,i will be working on as much as i can,anyway,Have a nice day Guys! :>
(2016-11-26 02:16)FakeVettel Wrote: [ -> ]Greeting guys! as the last post by my self that i have quited the team,but i am not giving up,when those days i am inactive,the team itself is dying as everyone saw,me and the original owner itsuki talked about whats the point we need to improve and where we have to get better,so now,we have known whats our weakness about handling a team and where we have to improve,so it's time for the Restart of the team!
What's about the reset?
The restart is about making the team back to right and success,It was an failure leader ship at before,and we will be more better then first lead.
About The Changes
The changes is most about the leader ship and members,i will be the leader of the team,and the original owner itsuki will be down in Co-Leader because of he's computer broken and studying issues,and we will be re-recruiting member,but the requirement to be joining this team will be harder,as last time we recruited some rule breakers and something,we have understood that makes us bad,thats the point we need to improve in second try,and also i will change my leading style,we will not be recruiting on forum,thats way too easy to be joining our team,only be invite people who i've seen it's good eneugh that it's able to not break the rules.
About The Team Base
We will still keep the Team base of Drift,Race,Cruise,but each part of the team will be having the harder requirement to join the team,as what i said on top.
In Conclusion
I know may you guys don't believe me i can bring this team back online,But i will do my best to make this restart bring us a much better Team base and a Much better result,and also hope everyone is forgive me for my failure leading on first try,i will be working on as much as i can,anyway,Have a nice day Guys! :>

GL ^-^
Message deleted
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's