[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: YouTube series: Life as a cop on [TC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
No Tristatron, that means he recorded it as he was playing it. It doesn't mean that he did the voice over as he was playing.
Thanks Pete and Michiyo!

(2016-10-15 11:46)Michiyo Wrote: [ -> ]did you do the commentary as you were playing or did you voice over a replay?
I did the commentary while playing. However, in the next video I might do it different because I was simply not talking while recording a long chase.
(2016-10-15 11:46)Michiyo Wrote: [ -> ]I would appreciate it if you could post a link to you HORN1, it's quite realistic and will go well with my sirens.
Horns are by Yukine, you can download the horn soundpack here:
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=22984
Off-Topic content with a video where I tried to improve a bit. First few steps with a new video editing program, getting used to it. Hopefully I can keep improving to make the LFS videos also better.
Shorter. I definitely agree 20 minutes was too much in the first episode of the LFS stuff.
(2016-10-15 16:08)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]No Tristatron, that means he recorded it as he was playing it. It doesn't mean that he did the voice over as he was playing.

I know, I was just making an assumption.
Nice, Dino. One question, did you sort the website situation? Biggrin
nice video dino keep up the good work hope to see more vids
I will try to buy a microphone to get a better quality when talking. Can anyone recommend a mic?

@Pete Yes kind of, we will try to give me the master account.
Not bad
i went for option 1
Dino, I used Triton Kunai for a while and it's great. I think you should consider getting it. Wink
17:05 - I wish people moved like that for sirens all the time xD... Also first time in a youtube vid so ayyyy, anyway props on the vid, was good~

[Image: 4sLi0Tx.png]
Got a new microhpone now, will release another video in the next week if I have the time for it.

Here's the new sound quality if you are interested:
You might still need a pop filter with that. How does it cope with sharp exhailing of breath?
Part 2 OUT NOW:
How to keep up with a suspect in a very long chase on Kyoto

Hit the thumbs up button on YouTube if you liked it and comment there or here on the forum what I should improve next time! Thanks for watching guys.

-live commentary is better
-real time plox
-mic settings need some fine tuning

Think its more entertaining with live recording. People feel more like experiencing it theirselves. Same for the speed. Its just not natural with everything sped up. Rather delete boring parts (and/or only short parts fast forwarded), than speeding it up all the way. Sound is little too deep/bassy. Could be clearer i guess.
Nice video, really entertaining.
Btw, how you you made that arrow that shows suspect location?
Everything has been improved.
Maybe, instead of speeding up some parts of the video, cut them or add a transaction or something different.

Perfect work again!
(2016-10-22 21:59)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]You might still need a pop filter with that. How does it cope with sharp exhailing of breath?
I need to find out the best settings, distance to the mic etc.
I indeed might get a pop filter, lots of people recommend that.

(2016-10-24 11:42)Bee Wrote: [ -> ]-live commentary is better
-real time plox
-mic settings need some fine tuning
10-4.

(2016-10-24 11:45)Paulius Wrote: [ -> ]Nice video, really entertaining.
Btw, how you you made that arrow that shows suspect location?
I recently got LFS Mary, didn't figure out how that things work yet, deactivated almost everything for the moment. I am not sure, maybe your LFS Mary does not have this option. Anyways I deactivated it too now, don't really like it, despite it might be a huge help.

(2016-10-24 12:20)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]Everything has been improved.
Maybe, instead of speeding up some parts of the video, cut them or add a transaction or something different.

Perfect work again!
Glad that you liked it. Also noted.
Nice video Dino, but im sad to say it but it was really boring. Think you sounded ABIT like a zombie. And nothing exiting happed, maybe some live reactions and also clip your movie so there keeps happening stuff
Nice improvement Dino, the videos are now much better and shorter in length which is cool. Please make more! Tongue

Maybe feature setting up roadblocks in a future video? You can talk about the communication required, where to set one up and things not to do when placing one. Tongue

Just an idea Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's