[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: YouTube series: Life as a cop on [TC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Stick with the not-live commentary, it means you can be more professional with the commentary without having to worry about playing at the same time. I like the editing, it makes it a whole lot more enjoyable because of the length.
Good work. I agree on the comment Bee made about live commentary, that would be much better. Skipping out the sped up bits entirely would make for a better watch in my opinion.

If the purpose of the videos is to help others improve, perhaps a summary of the points discussed at the end of the video would be worth implementing. Adding time stamps in the description of where each point is discussed might also improve the utility of the videos.
(2016-10-24 22:48)Tingle Wrote: [ -> ]Skipping out the sped up bits entirely would make for a better watch in my opinion.

I agree with this to a certain extent. I feel that when used correctly the footage that is sped up adds a nice touch and allows you to follow what is going on it the chase better. Long periods of footage that is sped up isn't a good idea though.
(2016-10-24 20:06)Morreboy Wrote: [ -> ]Nice video Dino, but im sad to say it but it was really boring. Think you sounded ABIT like a zombie. And nothing exiting happed, maybe some live reactions and also clip your movie so there keeps happening stuff
Why "nice video" then? Tongue Anyways, thanks for your opinion!
(2016-10-24 22:28)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]Nice improvement Dino, the videos are now much better and shorter in length which is cool. Please make more! Tongue

Maybe feature setting up roadblocks in a future video? You can talk about the communication required, where to set one up and things not to do when placing one. Tongue

Just an idea Tongue
Are you watching me? o.o I am actually on a roadblock part on Sydney, recorded some stuff yesterday for that already
(2016-10-24 22:42)k_badam Wrote: [ -> ]Stick with the not-live commentary, it means you can be more professional with the commentary without having to worry about playing at the same time. I like the editing, it makes it a whole lot more enjoyable because of the length.
Hmkay. Different opinions regarding the commentary so far.
(2016-10-24 22:48)Tingle Wrote: [ -> ]Good work. I agree on the comment Bee made about live commentary, that would be much better. Skipping out the sped up bits entirely would make for a better watch in my opinion.

If the purpose of the videos is to help others improve, perhaps a summary of the points discussed at the end of the video would be worth implementing. Adding time stamps in the description of where each point is discussed might also improve the utility of the videos.
I see what you mean.

The reason I didn't cut out the parts in edition #2 where nothing happened and just increased the speed is probably because I wanted to show a whole chase, that's why. Like someone can follow exactly the chase from start to the end.
Nicely done Dino Smile
Part #3: ROADBLOCKS!

You most likely expected this since Sydney is the best map to show roadblocks.
Skip to 3:30 if you know the rules.
Thanks to Angel who assisted me.

I made the video shorter once again, aim is probably 5-7 minutes.

Sidenote: Pop-filter ordered, will be there on Monday.

Much better Dino. Really enjoyed this one.
It have improved a lot with the text.

* You forgot to mention that for fast type, you can write !rb # instead of !roadblock, sometimes those miliseconds can be helpful Smile

Perfect work Dino!
amazing work
(2016-10-28 23:01)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]* You forgot to mention that for fast type, you can write !rb # instead of !roadblock
Oh facepalm, can you? Didn't know it myself, thanks for the hint.

Glad that you guys see an improvement!

If anyone wants to suggest an edition I could do, feel free to suggest.
Next part(s) I planned is:
- Doing a proper P.I.T manouver
- Box manouvers to bust the suspect
Probably not really part of the series I usually started with, but it does not really warrant a new thread.

Been recording a bit (well, over 90 minutes) of copping gameplay today on the server, if anyone wants to tune in a bit to see my point of view while copping feel free to.

Some highspeed chases, funny crashes etc. included:

(Video might not be avaliable on smartphones)
Had a skim through, and it looks good! Biggrin
high speed the non chase parts or something..
also if you can non-live commentary will help the overall feel of the vid meaning you won't have to speak and concentrate on driving-chase..
keep it up!
(2017-11-14 12:42)dyzio2206 Wrote: [ -> ]high speed the non chase parts or something..
Based on his style when it comes to making videos, I don't think speeding up those parts would be necessary. He could add more commentary or invite someone over on a voice communication software if he likes whilst playing.

Would be nice to get people over on TS3 or Discord during these sort of chases, I believe your videos could benefit from that! Smile Other then that, some nice chases.
true but people don't go on ts/discord that often..
They do, the recommendation itself isn't only meant towards the public, there are teams who gather on the TS3 frequently enough.
(2017-11-14 12:42)dyzio2206 Wrote: [ -> ]high speed the non chase parts or something..
also if you can non-live commentary will help the overall feel of the vid meaning you won't have to speak and concentrate on driving-chase..
keep it up!

Well it was livestreamed on Twitch, which is why it's that long and with live-commentary. It's also the raw material unedited or anything and I'm well aware that noone watched and will watch it completely.

Could probably highlight funny/interesting chases and just upload them next time yup.

ty
Had some nice chases today live on Twitch, here's one with LosTonny as suspect ft. Ali_DK, Angel, Ace, benni and ganji as cops

Life as a cop on [TC] can be tough these days, mistakes were made from a lot of people including me Tongue But that's the entertaining part.

Have fun Smile

Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's