[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Huski comes back to StreetObsessions / New Recruit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Back where you're happiest Huski, arf arf my friend.

Good Luck Gegg!
(2017-08-10 18:23)Sonic Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-08-10 16:58)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]Gegg was initially scouted during Gumball. His interest towards the team was mutual. Good luck in his recruitment period!

Administrator Message by: Sebas

Useless drama. A PM to the user would have been more than enough.

Actually the reason why I even did a application on RDSR's forum was because i have never been in a team and just now i figured that its more fun to have ppl to drive with have been a lone wolf all time since i joined TC if you have any further questions Pm me on discord.
Welcome back Husk! and good luck Gegg Smile
(2017-08-10 20:13)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]Cleaned the thread a bit.
Keep it mature and professional please.

I don't get why what Sonic was saying was wrong, i don't wanna start a fight but it is a bit silly that someone that you had apparently scouted in Gumball had to make a thread in RDSR's recruitment. He was just pointing it out and saying why it was silly, in not a stupid way either.

It isn't immature or unprofessional in my opinion, or if it is unprofessional, it is on Gegg's side not Sonic's post...
(2017-08-12 09:07)AdamB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-08-10 20:13)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]Cleaned the thread a bit.
Keep it mature and professional please.

I don't get why what Sonic was saying was wrong, i don't wanna start a fight but it is a bit silly that someone that you had apparently scouted in Gumball had to make a thread in RDSR's recruitment. He was just pointing it out and saying why it was silly, in not a stupid way either.

It isn't immature or unprofessional in my opinion, or if it is unprofessional, it is on Gegg's side not Sonic's post...

Sonic should not be attempting to publicly shame Gegg. That is what's unprofessional and there's no reason to make a public post about it. As I explained to Sonic in a PM, if I were in his shoes, I would have just denied the application citing active recruitment in another team. No big deal, things happen. This has happened to SO in the past. This was all explained in a PM to Sonic that has yet to be acknowledged.

I'm not entirely sure why our statement about Gegg being scouted during Gumball is so controversial. Gegg's been in our Discord since July. We have a tendency to keep our intentions with prospects pretty low-key, because they're just prospects. We don't know whether or not we unanimously like them while they're a prospect. We kind of got Gegg worked up about being in a team, when he previously wasn't really interested. Gegg didn't catch on and decided to look at what opportunities were available to him. RDSR is the only affiliate running an open recruitment. It makes sense that he would give it a shot.

Gegg fully explained himself with us and I do not blame him for a rookie mistake that me or many others within the community could make at any point. If you, Sonic, or anyone else has any more questions or concerns, my PM inbox is open and my Discord username is KenwoodGT#9400. I am more than happy to discuss this topic more in a private setting.

Please consider this off-topic discussion in this thread to be over and done with, and abide by [TC] Forum rule 2.6.

This thread is intended to celebrate Huski's return and Gegg's recruitment. It really is a shame that this has to take away from that.
Can you please stop saying 'attempting to publicly shame' attempting requires intention, and unless you can prove that, I suggest you stop throwing around such accusations.

Oh, and congratulations Huski!

Administrator Message by: Kenwood

Please review the PM sent to you over 36 hours ago, which contains everything you need.
I don't know if it had been said yet, but please use the PM function of the forums.
Thread closed.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's