[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Pursuit and Containment Team - [PACT]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
agree with both of BP and SO Huski
Ok, thanks for your advices but I think it is not place to make suggestion for our team. We have discord channel. You can contact here with us if you love us too much. If you do not want to join the channel you can get in touch on LFS or PM. This topic is not for discussing the teams situation or nonessential messages. Like I have remarked on top, please give your advices via PM. When someone messages on topic it more look like '' How can I create bad image on team?'' showcase. Please do not keep that like '' The team do not accept any criticism''. On the contrary, criticism is certainly open.

Thanks.
why should i re-join PACT discord if i have been kicked or banned cuz i got kicked from team?,no one want to listen his truth, good luck anyways for pact, also about PM when i tried to pm one of PACT MEMBER and apologize to him i just did !pmto user then i ask him can we talk ? he just clearly said no, how u want from me to not change our friendship when members just ignore me or telling me in pm we can't talk? that's not good for team and i hope they understood what they doing.
Take this to PM please guys, don't be airing all your issues for everyone to see.
unnecessary discussion, If you have a problem you can send a PM as TAZxx said.
Hello drivers,

Someone impressed us! Layze made great on his recruitment period and he is fully part of our family now. I hope he will get enjoy. We are happy to see our family is growing. Fasten your seat belts!

Best regards.

Management of [PACT]
Congratulation
Congrats Layze!
Hello drivers,

We are sad to announce that Emre is not successful on his recruitment period. We wish him all the best in future.

Best regards.

Management of [PACT]
Hello drivers,

We are sad to announce that Onur decided to leave from team for personal reasons. We are thankful what he does for team and good luck for his future plans.

Best regards.

Management of [PACT]
Good luck with future Onur!
Best of luck Onur!
Hello drivers,

InGame started to his recruitment period. We are glad to see him with us. Good luck to him about his recruitment and enjoy!

Best regards.

Management of [PACT]
good luck m8 glad to have u with us
good luck InGame :>
Hello drivers,

Microwave started to his recruitment period. We are glad to see him with us. Good luck to him about his recruitment and enjoy!

Best regards.

Management of [PACT]
Good luck Microwave
Hello drivers,

Due to recent events on [TC] Servers, Grifex has been removed from the team. We wish him all the best in future.

Best regards.

Management of [PACT]
good luck in future grifex
Hello members of [TC]! We are happy to share our first promotional video.

Best regards!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's