[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Pursuit and Containment Team - [PACT]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello drivers,

RPH (redzoone) is now yellow. He started his recruitment period, good luck to him!

Best regards.

Management of [PACT]
Hello drivers,

Silva (bilcrossfoto) decided to leave cause of lost his interest to TC. We hope he come back to TC again and we wish him good luck on his life!

RPH (redzoone) is successful on his recruitment. He is our member. We are happy to see him with us!

Milo (Adwin) decided to leave from team while his recruitment. We wish good luck in the future!

Best regards.

Management of [PACT]
lol rustic

good luck
Hello drivers,

There is many changes on team, especially in management side. Structure of management got big changes.

ROBO (robo1990) decided to leave from team, we are thankful to him for everything he did for team. He was important part our team and his contribution was really big for us.

Speedlord (carlosuk) has been removed from team due his inactivity. Even he is not seen long time, he was part of the team long time ago. We are thankfully to him.

Ingame (rob2003) and Microwave (ante bekavac) are promoted as supervisor, they made many thing for team and we believe that, they are the most suitable members for this position.

ephwurd (rremus) (that's me??) promoted as assistant leader after ROBO's leaving.

We believe that it will be the best for everyone and the team's future. We wish good luck to everyone!

Best regards.

Management of [PACT]
CONGRATS guys and good luck
good luck all we made somthing great now continue it and grow
Hello drivers,

MisterStorm (gilles2007) and MrSuperGame (mrsupergame) joined to team as yellow. We wish them good luck and have fun!

Best regards.

Management of [PACT]
Hello drivers,

Our [PACT] Rally event was fun! Thanks for joining and we glad to see you our next events. Even few people joined as racer, I can say that was fun from my side and feedbacks.

In addition, We have an announcement too! MisterStorm (gilles2007) showed himself to us well and I can say without hesitation he is full member of our team! Congratulations!

Best regards.

Management of [PACT]
Hello drivers,

We are pleased to announce that MrSuperGame (mrsupergame) passed his recruitment period! We are happy to see him with us completely!

Also, for fitting better structure, we made ''Basic Training'' required. In a 6 month period, each member of the team have to complete the training.

We added recruitment requirements too,

Quote:Requirements for applying recruitment period:

Driven distance on [TC] servers must be 10,000 kilometers at least.

Driven distance chasing must be min. 2,500 kilometers as COP role .

Must have completed the Basic Training.

Note: Meeting these requirements does not guarantee that you can join recruitment period.

Best regards.

Management of [PACT]
Hello drivers,

Emre (EmrehanUzer) decided to leave from team. We are thankful to him about having fun with us and wish him good luck about his future stories.

Best regards.

Management of [PACT]
Hello drivers,

Microwave (ante bekavac) decided to leave from team. I am glad to see him with us and about his effort. He added priceless value to the team. Also, his communication with team was awsome. Besides, I'm glad I made a friend like that personally. Good luck!

In addition, that will be my last announce in this post. ephwurd (rremus) I am leaving from team too even that makes me sad. I spent many times for team around 1 year and I get many friends from team. That was not easy making a team from zero but we got it with management. Especially, mainly cop team was hard too. I think it's time to leave. I got experiences about friendship, relationships and management. I wish to PACT good luck! Everytime this team will be in my memories!

Best regards.

Management of [PACT]
sad to see you pact in, good luck guys!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's