[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: very sad and heart breaking news
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Devastating. Rest in peace.
So sorry to hear this, my condolences.
Wow, I was so sure he was going to be alright.. I'm so sorry, condolences to you, your family, and everyone who was close friends to Jedi.. Wouldn't think to wake up to such devastating news..
May he rest in peace.
So sad to hear this, Jedi was a good man.

I haven't been active on here for 4 years, but I still remember Jedi very well. The countless hour on TeamSpeak, ingame and listening to his broadcasted radio with his favorite mashups have given me some good memories I'll never forget.

Jedi was such a genuine good person that had so much warmth and love to everyone.

He's going to be missed.

May he rest in peace.

In his honor I would like to post one of the mashups I remember he played a lot back when I was playing on TC:

I am in disbelief.

It seems like just yesterday i was talking to Saphira about how he's doing better and now he's passed away. What a tragedy.

My sincere condolences to Saffy, Tom and Luke, as well as the rest of the family and friends.

Rest in Peace Christian, may the force be with you.
It is so sad to hear about this he was such a great guy. I never met him in person but that doesn't matter he was such fun to play with and everything I am so sad to hear that is now gone the memories of him stay forever may he rest in peace as the mashup DJ in heaven
We all loved you jedi may you rest in peace and may the force be with you
Saddened to see a such warm hearted man gone away. Devastating news.
My condolences.

Rest in peace, l'ami.
goooosh ... all the good times with Jedi .... surely will miss him, had loads of fun but serious conversations as well ...
rest in piece my friend
Rest in peace Jedi. Came as a shock to me as I had no idea about his illness. We had some fun moments in Teamspeak back in the day.
I've been thinking over and over what I should post here, and all I really can say is I'm glad to have had many discord conversations with such a beautiful man...

Back when I was in street obsessions he would pop in from time to time and one day I remember very well was when Ford had their annual IOW takeover last year... We spoke about this for a good while. Here is a video I remember from that day.

You was always a polite, kind and fun person to talk to. May you rest in peace and enjoy all the beautiful cars you get to play with in heaven, you are already missed and I'm humbled to have had the opportunity to have known you.
REST IN PEACE Jedi Glare
Incredibly sad news. I'm a little lost for words. Been sitting here a while thinking about my memories of you but I'll see what words I can get out.

Jedi was one of the nicest people you could meet. Known him over 10 years. Spent hundreds of hours on TS chatting with Jedi and the other regulars. I was always trying to make Saffy laugh as it always made him laugh when she laughed. Watching the two of them racing and derping around, sometimes at the same time... end of an era really.

We lost touch over the last couple of years but it brought me comfort to know that you guys were out in the world doing your thing.

With a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye, I thank you for all the good times and laughs that we shared. You'll be missed, Jedi.

My deepest sympathies for Saphira and family. Please keep your heads up and support each other in this difficult time.

I'll try not to be sad for you, my friend, as you are now far more powerful than we could ever imagine.

Rest in Peace, Jedi. And, as always, and for the final time, may the force be with you.
Heart-wrenching news. Rest in peace old buddy. You'll be greatly missed!
Hello everyone Heart

I would like to thankyou all for you wonderful messages, comments etc.

Christian [Jedi] will be truly missed by many many people, friends and family.

Back in march Christian fell ill and had 3 severe brain bleeds, he was on life support machine, contracted infections constantly, and within a few days of being in a coma he contracted pnuemonia.

Christian battled all odds and pulled through, i never left his side at Charing cross ICU, i would spend hours reading star wars books to him, reading his get well messages on FB. Played a very active role in his rehabilitation, (albeit some of the nurses didnt agree with some of it... Ooops)...

Christian returned to the isle of wight (where he has been living since 2015) and continued his extensive rehabilitation.

He was doing incredibly well, laughing, joking, causing havoc, etc. He had suffered memory loss from the brain bleeds back in March, but he was over coming that everyday with scrap books i made for him.

He remembered hes days clearly in TC, and the fun times with all his team mates, we often talked about.

Christian was doing that well, he was well enough to be discharged.

Christian was not showing any signs of being ill, just the odd complaint of a headache, which was looked into, but nothing medically was found.

On Tuesday 17th Christian suffered such a catastrophic brain hemorrhage that the doctors was unable to save Christians life and was pronounced clinical brain dead that morning.

we are still waiting to here about organ donation inwhich Christian was adamant he wanted to save lives once he was gone.

Christian has been on the isle of wight for nearly 5 yrs, and in those 5yrs boy have we caused some trouble here, made awesome memories and done so much. Smile

The memories i have will stay in my heart Sad

I am heartbroken, devastated, empty, lost beyond words.

Thankyou to Pete and everyone else organising this cruise, means alot to me, thankyou guys.

Fly high up there Christian
you will never be forgotten.
My condolences. Rest in peace.
So sad to see. Remember many good times with Christian on the TC Servers as well as on TS and the radio of course.

My condolences. Rest in piece.
Had good times with Jedi when I started playing here, very sad news.. Thanks for everything, Rest in peace my friend! Sad
Just if anyone stopping by missed it:

(2019-09-17 23:56)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]In memoriam event this Saturday: http://tc-g.uk/t=31863
I'm absolutely and truly devastated at the News that Jedi has passed away, I have had the utmost respect from the start for a true gentlemen, genuinely nice person, who had a part in making what [TC] CityDriving what it is today, and I forever will have respect for a man whom's legacy will forever live on long after his passing.

I cannot believe he's gone, the one thing i'll remember about Jedi (or maybe more) is he was a genuinely nice person & very welcoming persona, and his legendary "larking" about that along with his legendary sets on [TC]'s Radio will be remembered forever.

My thought's & Preyers are with Jedi's, Family & Friends (@Saphira)

The legend that is Jedi, Rest In Peace, Fly High Up There, and for the very last time May The Force Be With You.

Rest In Peace
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's