[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: very sad and heart breaking news
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I wanted to join but my PC wasn't ready.

Had so many fun game nights with Chris, he was very decent and loved to laugh. RIP Jedi!
So sad to hear about that.
My heart goes out to you guy's Heart
So we all got an extra year. Have you used it? Have I used it?
I don't know. Rest in peace.
(2020-09-17 19:12)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]So we all got an extra year. Have you used it? Have I used it?
I don't know. Rest in peace.

first time returning back to this thread since posting ti and reading a few replys. i would love to say i used the last 18 months wisely but with covid life came come to a hault! recoverying form cancer is about all decent thats happened since end of 2019.

still thinking of you up there jedi i hope ur cruising and doing ur mixtapes buddy, catch you on the otherside Heart
Wow, I have no words. I decided to click on your steam profile since it said you hadn't been on for a while. A comment shocked me and I instantly came here to check. I don't think I've logged in here for a long time but wow.

I remember you showing me how to use DJ software way back when I was a kid wanting to do stuff for TC Radio I think it was. Lots of people here had an influence on my childhood but I especially remember you always being warm, friendly, and welcoming.

Just dug up and old PM I sent you letting you know I was ready to start again, I guess you told me that my music taste was outdated lol, "my music library no longer consists of stuff from the 60s". I didn't realize you gave me that push to listen to more than just The Beatles back then. Such a simple thing.

Rest easy Jedi.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's