[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: SimCity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yeah goodluck getting a torrent to work. Nearly 80% of the things ingame are calculated via the servers of EA.

I will buy it aswell, just not anytime soon. Would, incase of enough players, be a nice idea to start a TC- City.
(2013-03-05 21:33)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah goodluck getting a torrent to work. Nearly 80% of the things ingame are calculated via the servers of EA.

I will buy it aswell, just not anytime soon. Would, incase of enough players, be a nice idea to start a TC- City.

EA are a joke tho, always have been, always will be! PPL get around EA like North korea does with America.. LaughLaugh easy Thumbup1

Last game i brought was the Orange box Tongue for pc that is
For those who have Sim City, wanna start a TC Region?
Make a massive one, I intend to purchase this game but not until it gets sorted out.

Until then I'm making do watch OMFGCata and Sips play it on YouTube, living vicariously and learning so I don't totally *Removed* everything up when I do get it xD
xD

Its not that hard, although, I just played 2 hours on 1 city, got pretty damn big but faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from done. I do really miss some space though.

Right now I'm going to see if I can get some trams sorted.. damn traffic jams xD

Edit: I might aswell put this city on a halt, untill EA fixes the sharing with other cities thing, so I can get another city running that supplies enough electricity for both, and such things.
Just ordered my copy and hoping its as good as it looks! Cheapest I found it was 33.99 but hopefully worth it Wink
Johan, let's make one Biggrin I don't know how to 'join' a region though, you'll have to teach me how to on steam lol
The always online DRM is a deal breaker for me, if I buy a game I expect to still be able to play it in 5-10 years time :/
Damn.. After seeing some videos on Youtube on this game, I really want it. Only Simcity game I've played before this, was Simcity 4 Deluxe a long time ago Tongue
Me too, been watching streams all day yesterday.
Getting it today or tomorrow Biggrin
I'll probably wait for it to become cheaper. Found it for 42€ at intkeys.com, rather expensive for a game imo..
(2013-03-11 02:41)Russ773 Wrote: [ -> ]Just ordered my copy and hoping its as good as it looks! Cheapest I found it was 33.99 but hopefully worth it Wink

Let me know your origin ID, so I can add you ingame.
I can happily say the servers seem to have recovered now, i can play the game pretty much every time I launch it Biggrin
Yeah same here, wanna join the TC region Slide?
Bought the Deluxe Edition.
Do I have you on Origin, Johan?
Not yet Karak.

Origin: Slayin_Johan
Downloading my Limited Edition version now.
Holy *Removed* I want it but I cannot justify spending £65 on a game Confused
It's 41.33€ on Greenmangaming, about 36£. (Use the 20% coupon given on the site Smile)

I bought mine on there, got it like 15 secs after I paid on PayPal.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/dk/en/pc...d-edition/
I was hoping to get the Digi Deluxe Tongue but that would still save money and allow me to play it and I could upgrade when I next get paid....

Does it just give you a redemption code for it Cola?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's