[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Stop changing layouts!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: chuck4v.th.png]
[Image: chuck3.th.png]
[Image: chuck2s.th.png]
[Image: chucktv.th.png]

Can a leader take a look?

Marek
I really have to agree to this. Kyoto without the full autobahn is just a map with all its charm lost.
Im pretty sure Kyoto would be more beloved with the full autobahn.
+1. Why cant we just have the entire autobahn? I dont remember seeing any other track on TC having a section of it blocked off.

Also, if ppl are annoyed by the autobahn cruisers or the autobahn, they could just go to the other server. As said by numerous ppl on Sydney for example.
This was made by the leaders and supervisors, so please get your facts right before you make a thread.

Edit: Why are you guys always so fast to blame Chuck for things? When he does something you like your always kind and nice to him, but when something happens which you don't like you instantly go after Chuck instead of doing research.
Here we go again..
Fine Savy, but still, Whats the point?

Sorry Chuck

Edit: Sav you really need to ask that Q, All the time i'm on TS someone moans about what Chuck's done to the layout? So thats the first thing that comes to mind, you know that, Change thread title please.
The layout was changed 3months ago and its been on the server multiple times, so I got no idea why you've made a thread about it now. The layout was changed for multiple reasons but you can check this thread for your answers.

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1987
Whoever did it, as Cola said, theres always TWO TC Servers, so i think it would be alright to have the full autobahn, the people annoyed by it can still change to the other TC Server.
And I think now the layout has been change, I believe some people may leave TC, because if this happens once on a layout, It will probably happen again.
(2012-06-02 11:33)exact200sx Wrote: [ -> ]the people annoyed by it can still change to the other TC Server.

Or you do it the other way around.
Been like this for ages. Wink (referring to the layout)
(2012-06-02 11:40)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]Been like this for ages. Wink (referring to the layout)

Exactly! Thats the point, It's been changed to some one moaning about chases, now you see barely any one is on it? It would have more players with the other layout people moan about
Trying to actually admin on Kyoto with the autobahn is a joke tbh, you have chases which just constantly stay on the autobahn which means sooner or later people will catch up to it and then be stuck behind it and then complain about it, you have cops which constantly pit on the autobahn which causes a pileup and again people complain about. You have people who don't respect sirens and people complain, and you also have cops which pit suspects onto the wrong side of the autobahn and complain about them driving off. I'm not saying this is the reason as to why it was changed, as you can see in my post #7

Every time this track is on with the open autobahn the URS entries are always double compared to other tracks, that should explain to you how much trouble the autobahn causes.
I know this is a lil bit more admin work, but why cant their be a rule which states, Criminals can only use AB for 30 sec then they have to go onto the other bits, the middle or the other bitLaugh Cops can use it to catch up?
(2012-06-02 11:40)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-02 11:33)exact200sx Wrote: [ -> ]the people annoyed by it can still change to the other TC Server.

Or you do it the other way around.

Yeah, does make sense if i change server to Kyoto for an open Autobahn and all i find is a blocked one, huh? Wink

EDIT: Btw, now Kyoto has nothing special anymore. I could just drive another track. Why? Yes, because NO other track has something like an Autobahn. (And dont come here talking about them 300 meters on City track)
(2012-06-02 11:48)marek100 Wrote: [ -> ]I know this is a lil bit more admin work, but why cant their be a rule which states, Criminals can only use AB for 30 sec then they have to go onto the other bits, the middle or the other bitLaugh Cops can use it to catch up?

Because that would be ridiculous, no one would follow it and can you imagine the spam "sir sir this guy drive on autobahn for 31 second in chase" and then the admin seriously has to check the replay and use a stop watch? Hmm, doubt that'd happen. Tongue
(2012-06-02 11:48)marek100 Wrote: [ -> ]I know this is a lil bit more admin work, but why cant their be a rule which states, Criminals can only use AB for 30 sec...?
T
Because then we would have to sit there watching and timing each chase on the autobahn. We have better things to do.
Well then i'm not going to be playing TC for a while, Cos to be honest I think its just stupid
(2012-06-02 12:02)marek100 Wrote: [ -> ]Well then i'm not going to be playing TC for a while, Cos to be honest I think its just stupid

That's a bit far.. tracks are only one for 1-2 weeks and there's always the "alternative" server you can go on. Such as Jamaica, in this case.
But It happens once, it will happen again.. Probably
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's