[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: What are you listening to?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Closedeyes
Something different this time Smile

Really feeling Skillrex's new album. had same 3/4 songs on for the past week or so lol!

http://youtu.be/LRlHcAhUMY8

Biggrin Biggrin
wtf, I just putted that song to play on backround and searched through forums same time and then I came back and seriously thought who is this woman singer, quite a good voice. Then I saw the short hair and then I saw the face and then... Scared
(2012-07-26 19:59)Kyllone Wrote: [ -> ]wtf, I just putted that song to play on backround and searched through forums same time and then I came back and seriously thought who is this woman singer, quite a good voice. Then I saw the short hair and then I saw the face and then... Scared

Tongue Tongue hahhaaha
Going to leave for holiday pretty soon.. I thought.. lets rock the dust off my speakers before I leave.. Ohmy

Desk was shaking, mouse was scrolling (flywheel ftw), neightbours.. can't hear them.

johan stop it with you're hippy music, its ugly as hell. Biggrin

I like this classic, occasionally comes on the radio. lol

Nice and chill drum n bass tune (:

Been listening to Lindsey Stirling alot lately, really relaxing music.

Enjoy Smile
And check out her channel for more amazing violin and shuffle dancing Smile
Hmm.. I wish my headset had a longer cable..

Just rediscovered some bands I listened to 3-4 years ago.

And something I discovered a few weeks ago

Hoshis songs remind me of LCHC.

Sitting at a course in town, needed some good music so i found some old mashups i used to play alot on radio by Robin Skouteris and Norwegian Recycling:

1. Coldplay - Viva La Vida
2. The Killers - When You Were Young
3. Kelly Clarkson - Because Of You
4. Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
5. Empire Of The Sun - Walking On A Dream
6. Muse - Starlight
7. Hellogoodbye - All Of Your Love

Avril Lavigne - What The Hell / Katy Perry - E.T. / Blondie - One Way Or Another / A-ha - Take On Me / Toni Basil - Hey Mickey! / The Knack - My Sherona / The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name / Offspring - Come Out and Play / Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls Of Fire!

Robin Skouteris got his fans to record themselves sing or mime his mashup and put it in this video.

Reference URL's