[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: What are you listening to?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heart

The outfits are truly on point

My current favourite album at the moment:

I love me some big room

I AM ADDICTED

My favorite cover of the original one from Depeche Mode.
Some fantastic covers of various soundtracks:

this was uploaded yesterday
song starts at 1:45

AronChupa is my most favorite DJ! all of his songs has some special tunes and its really addicting.. better than most shitty american rappers out there

And Little sis Nora is actually his sister lol
It's here...

5/5

Listening to Heart.

[Image: F9qpIZn.png]
Thumbup1

(2018-05-05 12:33)Asas Wrote: [ -> ]this was uploaded yesterday
song starts at 1:45

AronChupa is my most favorite DJ! all of his songs has some special tunes and its really addicting.. better than most shitty american rappers out there

And Little sis Nora is actually his sister lol
that clip lol

Something different for a change..
More game soundtrack stuff:

And other stuff:

I've only recently discovered Sean Angus Watson's Youtube channel but oh boy, every single video of his is just amazing. I've sat at listened to every single song that's he's uploaded on repeat for the better part of 2 weeks now and I'm completely hooked.

If you're remotely into music composition, like layered guitar music or you play yourself, you'll absolutely love and appreciate the music on his channel.

I've can't say I've ever heard an P-90 SG with this tone. Every video on this channel has blown me away, here are just a few; and let me just say, there's a reason why the 1st video I've linked has well over 1k like and only 2 dislikes.

Reference URL's