[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: TC Radio re-launch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi Guys,

I know the radio has been down for some time, but we have found a good server to host with now, and so are aiming to re-launch TC Radio within the next few weeks!

If anybody is interested in becoming a part of it, please either post below, or drop Jedi and myself a PM!

Watch this space...
I could maybe Tongue I was as DJ few times before the radio fell down. I think it was Jedi who accepted me back then as he was the only responsible of it. Dunno yet Biggrin
Have a think about it and let us know... the more the merrier!
Would love to help out, I used to host a radio station that was listened to by myself (and sometimes a friend). Biggrin
I'll consider this. I was DJ ages ago, long time before the radio went off Smile
Nice! Smile If you want, request to join the [TC] Radio area on this forum (via User CP - Memberships), and one of us will accept you. That way you can get involved in the re-launch Smile

That counts for anyone, for that matter. If you want to be involved in the discussions, please do the above.
I would join, but i cant see that group (and request to join) anywhere.
The area doens't shows up yet
Looking forward to being back on the radio for you all Smile

As Brad said drop us a pm if interested Smile
I'd be happy to help every now and then Smile
Okay, I can now add people to the group, so they can see the Radio area.

If you are interested, please tell me and I'll add you
I would love to take part. Also I can get some professional jingles developed that could be used by the rest of the presenters.
Nice - added to the group.
I'd love to be a part, running a rock / metal show Smile

As soon as I get my mic working with VDJ, I'll do some talk aswell. Everytime I select ''mic'' it chooses an ASIO driver which I know nothing about Sleep
(2012-11-13 06:49)TheSAgibbs Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to be a part, running a rock / metal show Smile

As soon as I get my mic working with VDJ, I'll do some talk aswell. Everytime I select ''mic'' it chooses an ASIO driver which I know nothing about Sleep

Nice - added to the group! Smile
Me too please! Smile
I was a DJ in old TC radio and love to do it again!!
i would love to be dj.
I'd love to be DJ Smile

Never been before so I'm rather noob on it Tongue Tried to be last time but got no answer from you guys and my join requests got denied lol.
All the above have been added!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's