[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Watch Dogs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2014-05-30 11:03)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Recommended ram is 8gb. So that's most likely it.

Well I have 16gb of RAM and i still get the occasional spike :/

@BP, Don't let the driving put you off, If you like it or not the rest of the game is a lot of fun Smile
You could try this trick and see if it stops stuttering:

http://www.reddit.com/r/watch_dogs/comme...by_adding/

I have no stuttering at all, but that might be because i installed it on a SSD.
Hmm maybe this is the time where I should install the spare Samsung 840 PRO 128GB SSD i have lying around. Currently running a 7200rpm 640GB 2,5'' Hard drive.
I've started to enjoy some aspects of the game now. The attention to detail and graphics are quite amazing. I love the top left of the map more than any other part at the moment its so beautiful!

[Image: jM9jdvt.jpg]

[Image: othTwC4.jpg]

[Image: Z5s5iCk.jpg]

[Image: Nnf3BSh.jpg]

[Image: LsSNId1.jpg]

[Image: BSMgXaS.jpg]

Also I found some kind of devil worship place??

[Image: wGqklGG.jpg]

Also does anyone know what these do yet? I've only found this one.

[Image: 5A7Qcxe.jpg]

[Image: y67U0kK.jpg]

[Image: 0nKkuxE.png]

Some funny descriptions I've found.

[Image: 1XR3dc7.jpg]

[Image: 0sqIclh.jpg]
Can't wait to try it out to be honest. Still looks great even in it's early days!
Good pics there Bez. Got a few aswell.

[Image: 7dXPplA.jpg]
okay...

Pics in the spoiler contain one location from the campaign(no story spoiler) and contain a little nudity, so be warned.
Boobies and minor spoiler (Click to View)
(2014-05-30 10:42)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]It's more the constant stuttering that gets to me.

"Watch Dogs PC performance patch planned to reduce lag and stuttering issues"

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/05/30/watch-...0&ns_fee=0

They're working on it ;P

And nice shots btw guys
It seems pretty entertaining, if you just bear in mind the few issues (not expecting too much).
Ordered 8GB of ram, so then I'll have 12GB in total. About time for an upgrade, as I haven't really done anything to my PC in five years, except for upgrading the graphics card.
Yeah, this game eats ram. I usually idle around 2.5-3GB of ram usage, and this game brings it up to 7GB (out of 8 currently installed). Might install 8GB more just for giggles.

I love how I keep running into people who "Recently traveled to Orlando" since I live in Orlando...lol.

Anyway, here are my favorites so far: (Click to View)
And here's a video showcasing the Potential Crimes part of the game. As of this post, it's still uploading.

You understand Kenwood that you should only use vsync if you are getting over and way above 60 FPS right? Turning it off should give you an extra 10-20 FPS boost.
(2014-05-30 20:53)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]You understand Kenwood that you should only use vsync if you are getting over and way above 60 FPS right? Turning it off should give you an extra 10-20 FPS boost.

My 7850 has *severe* screen tearing issues, I'm using vsync to minimize it, and so far it's working. Now if I could fix the screen tearing on YouTube, that'd be great...

I always play with vsync on all of my games because of that.

Edit: is anyone getting a shit ton of stuttering in Pawnee?
Ahh I see. I get a little bit of stuttering in Pawnee. Hopefully the fix should be out soon.
des funny guys

Dat laughing though xD

Such a funny video just because of that Biggrin
LOL, that one with the car and tree cracked me up.
Something funny I found =P

I wish there was a 'Like' button haha

I've had a little go on the XBox 360 version and wasn't overly impressed with it, I did only have a little go so maybe I should give it more of a chance.
Is this real lol
[Image: 10371386_10152664546216055_6614082419017123324_n.jpg]
(2014-06-13 15:56)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this real lol

White = changed. Black = no change.

[Image: analysis.php?id=dd04d3a1c9bfb5ac384f09a5...;i=5074713]

Conclusion fake.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's