[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Why do you still play?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Mainly the fantastic community. Having so many good friends here. Also Chuck and the insim makes it worth staying as well as having our very own radio. And then there's the driving, cruising, drifting, racing, chasing, lights and sirens, skins, funny moments, nice and funny chats, even serious ones too. All is available here.

Having been around for nearly 7 years, i've got myself a second home here and i would never want to leave it, no matter if the game is 100 years old with no updates the last 99 years. I'm still staying because of reasons mentioned above.
I have no friends Sad
First demo, then I had the S2 for Christmas present. Then I start racing on the IHR servers. Then we got our own server Cool
After a little while I wanted to try something else and I come to cruise server which doesn't excist anymore. Tried WKD Crying And when I tried TC it was feeling home Thumbup
Reasons why i am staying still in TC servers: First , TC have very very nice insim ( you can buy cars used , .... ) . Second : Very friendly admins and cruisers . Third: TC looks like irl (Cop chases , layouts , speedlimits, ....)
Admins and server control , youve done very good work with server , its all I say . Thumbup1
Smile
There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said about how awesome TC is.
The people keep me coming back. Can have such a good laugh when there's enough people on TS and the servers.

I do miss Kenny tho... he made me laugh more than possible... and rttnpig.
I guess Savy will do as Kenny's replacement in the meantime Smile
Hey,

I can't fancy LFS without "TC city Driving" any more. Meanwhile I can't drive without Cruise layout any more. And brakes always at the most impossible places....... also I always pay attention to my speed what is a server not exactly from advantage on a Race.

Tc city driving and all members are a big family..... nobody is excluded. Everybody is treated deferentially and gets help.

Also one can turn to the Tc Admins if one has private problems. One always finds an open ear. I have this help already taken up..... nobody has laughed at me. In the opposite, me it was helped and I was respected.......(I was Outing me after selfmade trouble)

I never will mis TC City Driving !!!!

- Friendly People
- Fair and Friendly Admins
- Great Insim
- Great Forum
- Strickt Rules
- Tc City Driving Radio
- Great Layouts
- Strickt forbidden No Hacker, No Cheater or VOB Mods
- Great Team´s
- Tc is the only one Comunity with the most Respect and mutch more....

The best word or Text for Tc Server and the Comunity is.

"Come in, Test it and enoy it"

or

"No LFS without Tc City Driving"

Greating Alex

Ps.: You dont like it? Go away and play on the Highway!!!

Sorry for my english...... Rolleyes
(2013-03-22 19:19)Mikee Wrote: [ -> ]I have no friends Sad

Ah yeah, that too
The people and the atmosphere, and the insim/layout updates that keep the game (atleast a bit more) fresh.

Oh wait, I don't really even play anymore. Damn.
I only recently came back to LFS after my computer not being able to run it any more. I usually only play LFS on the TC servers now and stick with them as it was the first decent insim/cops and robbers server that I came across...I don't aim to go anywhere any time soon!
Community really, always a laugh.

So much so that one or two have actually gone on to become friends irl, and then there was Vee Wink
Keep them coming. Smile
TC was the 1st S2 server i joined, straight after I upgraded from demo. Westhill was the track. Guess i just liked the combination of everything i saw around me
You know what else which hasnt been mentioned directly...

Big thanks to our affiliste teams without other teams would just be a load of random people. However through events being organised, strong affiliate team presence for a long time, well established friends. We can have a laugh and mainly, the banta Smile
The only reason I bought LFS was because I saw a video of a police chase on City Driving on Youtube in 2011. I got the demo and liked it alot, so I bought S2 and played on TC and have loved it ever since - like alot of other people here, without TC there isn't LFS
Because of the players, InSim, community etc etc.
Been playing TC since late 2009 and haven't been bored of it at all.
Prob be the same as most ppl here. Once you played on TC you always come back. No matter what server you have all played on you always seem to come back because TC is more real then anything. I think the rules, insim make up what TC is now. A Great server. Sadly i don't play as much now. Played years before actually coming to TC but only takes one stop to see how TC compares to pretty much all servers on LFS. Team speak is funny. I wouldn't say it's my second home etc i kinder have real life friends, family that comes first but yeah i come on to have a joke Smile Long live TC Wink
This community is pretty awesome and friendly Smile Sometimes, very ralrely go to racing servers but mainly because TC.
(2013-03-23 00:09)Special Wrote: [ -> ]Community really, always a laugh.

So much so that one or two have actually gone on to become friends irl, and then there was Vee Wink

Exactly why I stopped playing, didn't want to have to meet some other random *Removed* in real life again
Why I still on TC?

-Friendly persons
-Medic job ( Heart )
-Insim
-Tracks
-Admins & [TC] are funny & can help (we haven't that in a lot of another servers)
-Sarge give me one bottle of sake each day
-Fun with cruise
-Rules

I have a lot of funny moments on TC, I cruise with people, I help people with my medic job, ...
I can't live without TC Thumbup1
I dont play that much atm but what makes me come back is the community.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's