[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Why do you still play?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2013-03-22 18:03)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Only reason I brought LFS years ago because I was inspired by the Taffic Cops (haha lol) video on YouTube. Don't play LFS without TC. Basically this is my home, always will be. The community liveliness, fun and TS is what makes us great.

What Ash nicely said,

TC Feels like home, new things are getting in all the time. Changes are made. I also have been playing TC only with my account. My account was also bought because of TC. The great members/admins are keeping the server clean and tidy, enough space for a laugh ! I personally love Copping, chasing, manuvres and keeping controll.
I not play so much more, because server always full when i want to join. Yeah i know its 2 servers, but i NOT want to play alone..

Edit: Full agian.. :/
(2013-03-23 17:10)Vee Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly why I stopped playing, didn't want to have to meet some other random *Removed* in real life again

That really really hurt Crying
(2013-03-24 22:07)Special Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-23 17:10)Vee Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly why I stopped playing, didn't want to have to meet some other random *Removed* in real life again

I bet it did Wink
(2013-03-24 22:53)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]

I bet it did Wink

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
What started out as a simple "Oh i'mma just try the demo and see how the game actually is" i quickly got a grip of the game, joining back then a really popular server called Redline Racing 1 (Blackwood track - as the only one available on demo) and quickly got invited in the team. I can say i was a passionate racer, whenever someone mentioned cruise servers i just got really annoyed.

As time passed by and i was quite unsatisfied how things were standing between me and the team i started distancing from racing and actually joined TC as my first cruise server. I instantly got hooked onto the community, layouts, or i don't know what, but it was something special. After that i've pretty much got stuck on TC slowly joining CSR, the decision i don't regret not even today Smile After my episode at CSR i thought it was time to try something else, wanted to return to racing, but i never really got back so i got invited by GLOW, now i'm here and i'm happy to be here. Though i'm not playing anymore lately (college keeping me busy + quite lost the will to play anymore), i'm still lurking around the forums & checking out what you guys do Smile
And even if you were playing, you were mostly being Savy² (wich is the same as being idle)! Tongue
Last time I play very rarely, but why TC:
1. no GTRs and formulas
2. there are no idling people like it is on: Reality Parking, Live To Idling or Pay Me If U Wanna Be "World Klass Driver"
3. admin taking care of braking rules.
4. well developed reporting system
5. the best ever insim

Why I don't play as much as I used to:
1. "Just" drive is boring Smile
2. Not everyone want to be chased or chase some1 else all the time, sometimes doing stupid courier job is all we (I) need.
I never idle! I would love to see my last idle kick Biggrin
Cheater.
Still waiting on S3, gonna be a long wait...
(2013-03-24 23:03)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-24 22:53)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]

I bet it did Wink

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Cheeky! Wink
I come back mainly because of the fact [TC] is probably the only reputable and respectable cruise community in LFS.

Oh and the layouts/insim isnt too bad Wink
(2013-03-29 02:34)James Wrote: [ -> ]I come back mainly because of the fact [TC] is probably the only reputable and respectable cruise community in LFS.

Oh and the layouts/insim isnt too bad Wink

This
Its just funniest server on LFS and good talk, and good admins in server [TC] Citydriving thats all for me.
(2013-08-01 14:07)crossmannen94 Wrote: [ -> ]Its just funniest server on LFS and good talk, and good admins in server [TC] Citydriving thats all for me.

This thread is many months old, Jimmy.
(2013-08-01 14:09)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-01 14:07)crossmannen94 Wrote: [ -> ]Its just funniest server on LFS and good talk, and good admins in server [TC] Citydriving thats all for me.

This thread is many months old, Jimmy.

He is a nub.. He not know that.
He did however say something usefull to the topic of the topic. Sort off.
Well, might as well pitch in since we revived the topic.

- I like to drive around with no precise goal or stress to arrive there first.
- I like to chat with friends and have a good time.
- I usually play when coming back from work.

Combine all the three together and you've got the [TC] Server summed up!
without server TC i wouldn't play lfs at all
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's