[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Problem with TC Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I would like to use TC light since few months but I can't get it work.

When I press the siren buttons, it works perfectly in game but the strobe button doesn't work. What is strange is that the software indicates that I have pressed the button and shows it's on.

So my problem is that the strobe buttons works because the software had indicated me that I have pressed it and it's on, but in-game nothing happens, no flashing lights/hazard.

I wonder if anyone ever had this problem or know how to solve it?

Thanks in advance.
You didn't change controls for lights (3) and hazards (9) in-game, right?

I don't even know if you can do that, but that's the first thing that comes to my mind.
No I did not because I don't know how to change it myself too lol.
Changing the buttons for hazards and lights is not possible.

As for your problem Val, I've never experienced it.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Nah, try redownloading it? Tongue
Delete system32, yeah, that should do it.
(2013-05-24 06:54)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Nah, try redownloading it? Tongue

Tried both solutions and still not working Blushing.

Mav3riiK Wrote:Delete system32, yeah, that should do it.

[Image: image-CB0B_50702E3D.jpg]

I will try with a fresh installation of LFS and I'll notice you if I still have the problem.

I have the same problem with this fresh installation. :/
Does you un-zip the folder or just run it zipped? If you run it zipped you need to unzip it. Sure your ''PageUp & down'' buttons work?

If this not help, try to move TC lights to a other place on computer?
Yes I unzipped it.
Yes, my PageUp & PageDown are working because when I pressed them, the software was indicating me this : "Sirens ON" and "Lights ON", but in-game, only the siren was working.
Yes, I just tried your third idea but nothing new.
I start to think the "3" and "9" buttons not work.. Have you that Scrolllock thing on? That is my last idea..
They are working manually and Scrolllock is off and was off before.
The TClight read me says: If you get an error on load, you'll need to install .net 3.5 (I think).
I have it.

Maybe should I reinstall it ?

I tried it without .net 3.5 and a fresh installation of it, I still have the problem. This is getting really strange.
Maybe you have done a setting fail? Or you installed a program some disable that?

Try this:

Search for Recovery on your computer.

Choose Recovery

If you have 3 options its the 3rd one (On my computer is it).

If you remember that day it started to happend choose that day, and that will help. If it not i relly think its something wrong whit your windows/computer.

If i remember right your documents not will get removed
I'll not to do any recovery.

I have this problem since few months and I only posted it now because I was using LFS Cops v2.2, and I would like to change it to TCLight because there is a option to toggle on or off the siren and/or strobe, not like as the LFS Cops does, which there is a key to toggle all on or off.
Oww.. I relly need to read the op post first.. Im nub..

But i relly want to know where you got LFS cops v2.2.. Can only find v1.1 here: http://www.city-driving.co.uk/downloads/
I found it on a very old TC forum, check the attached file on this thread : http://test.city-driving.co.uk/topic/109576/1/
We don't have 2.x on the downloads page, because it's unstable compared to 1.1. AFAIK, there aren't any new features on 2.2 either.

As for TC Lights:
Does the strobe work when the siren is off?
What OS?
What controller?
What keyboard & mouse?
Where is LFS installed?
Have you tried running it as admin?
Elmo Wrote:Does the strobe work when the siren is off?

No.

Elmo Wrote:What OS?

Windows XP SP2. I am about to get Linux by the way.

Elmo Wrote:What controller?
Elmo Wrote:What keyboard & mouse?

I play with mouse and keyboard (Mouse from Dell and a "Cyborg" keyboard), I tried it with a very old microsoft keyboard, it is the same.

Elmo Wrote:Where is LFS installed?

Directly on the desk, I have a fresh installation on the C:\ (C:\LFS\) but I have the same problem.

I know this is getting annoying, I would thanks everyone who had tried to help me.
I am experiencing the same trouble with my new computer (everything new inside), running on Windows 7, just to add. This is really wierd.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's