[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Street Obsessions - New Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Congratulations everybody! Well deserved! Good look Juntu :-( sad to see you leave.
Well down everyone, in particular Howlin! Best of luck Juntu in the future.
tyvm guys Wink
Congratulations you lil nub Wink
Congrats.
Good luck Smile
Hello everybody,

as with every "new" team, changes are bound to happen on a fairly often basis. Street Obsessions is not different to that. When we started the team, me and Chris took the liberty to create "ranks" and we promoted people solely on faith, dedication and good riddance. Some members have proven themselves to us, some dissapointed us and some even dissapeared since. I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but it was time to regroup and redo the team list.

On a first note, "Core members" will loose all power of decision, we will now use a system similar to GLOW: Members of Team [GLOW] that have been in the team for over a year. They carry the same responsibilities as normal members, however this rank is to show our gratitude for the dedication and commitment these members have shown by staying with us. Since SO is not 1 year old, we couldn't choose members based on that alone. We have decided to choose members that have been faithful since the beginning. Anything else pretty much stays the same at the moment.

With that change, we had to move some members to reflect the direction we are heading: We want Street Obsessions to grow.

So, here are the news y'all have been waiting:

Kenwood will be demoted back to regular member due to undisclosed reasons.
Max913 will be moved to Core members because of his loyalty to the team.
Nomuken will be moved back to regular members due to recent events.
Camaro will be moved back to regular members because of inactivity.
Lcee will be promoted to Senior member because of his dedication to the team.
Dowpy will be promoted to Core members because of his loyalty to the team.

Thanks.
Good luck to you all in your new roles!

(2013-12-24 20:19)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]We want Street Obsessions to grow.

I do too, you're doing a good job of it Sebas! Keep doing what you're doing! Wink
Good luck to all Smile
Congrats guys, fair decision respect.
Congratulations and apologies for the demoted members.
Merry Christmas to everyone from Street Obsessions! We hope you have a lovely Christmas and a happy new year!

~Bez
Cheers, merry Xmas to all of you too and Happy new year!! (in 5th day thought) Biggrin
Hello Everybody,

Sad news today as i'd like to announce that Howlin decided to step-down as Assistant-Leader. He will remain in the team as a regular member from now on.
We are also sad to see Bez leave the team for personal reasons. Good luck to you mate!

In the meantime, the position of Assistant-leader will be left vacant and I will care to the day-to-day jobs and tasks.

Thanks!
Good luck in the future all of you.
Good luck both.
Good luck in the future.
Good luck for both!
Goodluck
Hello everybody!

Following the open recruitment period, i'm pleased to announce that:

[Image: isonline.mufflord] [Image: se.png] SOMufflord - mufflord
[Image: isonline.RedJ] [Image: ma.png] SORedJohn - RedJ
[Image: isonline.franky.s] [Image: gb.png] SOFwanky - franky.s

Have all made it thru the recruitment period. Congratulations to them! I'd also like to announce that:

[Image: isonline.byrangarcia123] [Image: us.png] SOCannabis -byrangarcia123

Have been added to the team roster directly as no recruitment was necessary for Byran. Congratulations to him too! As for:

[Image: isonline.aadu] [Image: nl.png] SOR.Fiets -aadu

His recruitment period is currently extended because he was away on vacation for a while. We are pretty sure he will be able to pass-thru the recruitment without any major issues though. On a more negative side, i'd like to say that:

[Image: isonline.driftmad1] [Image: hu.png] SOHaribo - driftmad1
[Image: isonline.karinap16] [Image: gb.png] SOKarina - karinap16

Have both failed recruitment and have been asked to leave the team. We wish them both good luck in the future. Also, i'd like to say that:

SOBez

Has left the team for personnal reasons. SO is really sad to see him leave the team but we wish him good luck as a free agent! Finally, following one of our members Perma-ban, i'd like to say that:

SOMissy

has been kicked out of the team.

Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's