[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Street Obsessions - New Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(2013-07-19 00:11)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]The server is getting filled with SO• members pretty quickly it seems. Laugh I guess this "rush" is a good way to start off a new team! Glad to also be a part of the beginning of this, and I think it will also motivate me to drive more online. I've had a bit of a hiatus for some time now.. Smile

We'll have some awesome team skins if you create em. W00t
Damn, you guys have had a fast and really nice startup it seems!
Best of luck to you and your team. Smile
Thank you so much.
We weren't hoping for that much "Hype" at the beginning!
It looks like the players were waiting for some freshness in the server and we arrived at the right moment.

Let's hope we can ride on that wave for a while and establish ourselves as a reputable team.
Keep your reputation up with good members and respecting rules. Smile Maybe organize somekind of an event at somepoint? Biggrin

But yes, good luck looks like you are flying right now. Smile

And sorry can't really work on the skins as I have no time at the moment. :/
(2013-07-19 00:11)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]The server is getting filled with SO• members pretty quickly it seems. Laugh I guess this "rush" is a good way to start off a new team! Glad to also be a part of the beginning of this, and I think it will also motivate me to drive more online. I've had a bit of a hiatus for some time now.. Smile

Hasn't that happened with pretty much every new team? Tongue

Discluding RDSR, none of the new teams have stuck around longer than couple months before they died. This team has some potential though Tongue Hope it'll stick around too!
Looks like this is a good success congrats guys Smile best of luck with your team
Good luck to future. Thumbup1
Thank you so much for all the support you are giving us.
We're still at the startup point but everybody is giving an helping hand to lift this team to success.
We will be updating this thread soon with a taste of our official skin Wink
For those of you who still hasn't noticed, the recruitment period is still on.

Follow this link to register on the board and apply: http://streetobsessions.forumatic.com/vi...p?f=13&t=7

Have a great day!
Okay just and FYI folks. Recruiting will be closing on Sunday, July 21st @ Midnight EST. Thank you all who have applied, and who plan on applying. After recruiting closes, we will be recruiting on a invite only basis! Thanks again, see you on the roads!
Best of luck guys, stay steady Biggrin
Woo!! Domain is Active!!

Street Obsessions Forum
I'm very impressed with your team and the effort you've put in thus far. May I suggest editing this thread's OP a little bit to make it more presentable, I feel this thread somewhat represents your team, perhaps add a logo and the official link to your forum. Smile
Ha, nice to see you took my advice and went with http://www.street-obsessions.com

Very nice Thumbup1
[Image: hcsxb2cym92i53dfg.jpg]
[Image: y73q237w7yz3crrfg.jpg]
[Image: 6edwwltk3yu0dg6fg.jpg]
Very nice skins Johan Biggrin
WHoaah those look super nice Thumbup
how you even did that btw ?
The screenshots? Shift U ingame while watching a replay, mouse = movement and so on.
Indeed nice work Johan, skins are very simple, yet recognizable and good looking!
Good afternoon everybody,

We are currently undergoing some maintenance on our website.
This will give us the opportunity to move our forum to our hosting provider (Thanks Forumatic for supporting us during the first week!).
We will also be releasing a preview of our official website.

This maintenance should take roughly 24 hours (DNS server change).

In the meantime, the forum is accessible at Http://streetobsessions.forumatic.com

If you want to have a sneak-peek, go to http://street-obsessions.com If you are lucky, the website might already be working for you.

As usual, any suggestions are gladly appreciated. Please remember that the website itself is Work In Progress Wink

Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's