[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: BeamNG Drive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
GT4 Spent most of his time crashing his car instead of driving. lololololololololol

However, This game looks great and having similar physics in LFS Will be awesome.
Anyone know if you can watch replays? Really wanna make BEAMNG Videoes
You cant. At least not yet
How does people then do that awesome movies?

Thinking how they made something like dis...

Free camera
Hello everybody.

Today I just downloaded the stunt plane Tongue Really fun, made a little fast video here:

You didn't even crash it?
(2016-02-22 12:52)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't even crash it?

Nope
Why not? when end video could to crash it! Tongue
What is point of BeamNG if you'e not going to crash anything D:
Hmm think I will make a stunt plane.crash compilation
(2016-02-22 17:31)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]What is point of BeamNG if you'e not going to crash anything D:

The driving physics
Yes, but you have to crash something
(2016-02-22 19:05)Ehet Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-22 17:31)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]What is point of BeamNG if you'e not going to crash anything D:

The driving physics

Agree with this
New update got released today.
http://blog.beamng.com/blog/
Loving the new update. I can't wait for multiplayer to come out!!

[Image: 3ed151695e.png]
How do you make the police lights on? lol, couldn't figure.. Didn't find any button for it.
Either press ctrl+w or choose vehicle config in the menu on the left, next click the "+" next to "body", you will find the lightbars pretty much in the middle of the list
PS: you can turn them on by pressing "m"
I can't wait for trains to be added lol. Downloading the update when I get home.
(2016-03-11 16:12)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Loving the new update. I can't wait for multiplayer to come out!!

Sadly MP may not come Sad
Devs say it's super hard to make and that they are unsure if they are going to make it, sadly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's