[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Your Siren Demos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thanks Ash, would be really appreciated, and as you can see it would be a pretty popular guide/tutorial/whatever you make Smile
Hmmm, i just remembered how i did it, and i used my G150 gaming keyboard to setup key strobe combinations. You will need a Logitech Gaming Keyboard to make this feature the way i did.

In a nut shell anyway, you need to have HORN1 set as the horn to start with, then press your horn button (mine is PGUP). Anyway, you need to sequence within logitech profiler, something like this:

Your Horn button pushed down leaving a 0.1 second gap before...

4 x Shift H's to get to horn 5

Therefore what you get is HORN1 being activated, but then pretty much instantly a keypress of Shift+H 4 times (if that makes sense). That will give you a quick blast of the horn, then will instantly switch to horn 5.

Are people with me lol?
(2011-11-24 15:30)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Are people with me lol?

Confused1

No Unsure I also dont have that keyboard. Could you do 2 versions?
You could, if you dont mind of course, share your Logitech Profiler profile (the one you use when copping in LFS ofc) so people could copy/check out how its done rather than you have to explain something as complicated as this. Im not sure if i get what you said above but i will give it a try later Smile
Okai sure ill upload it later! Smile Ill just do a blank one, so people can add there binds around mine?

However i use PGUP as the siren, if people dont mind? Smile
I guess a blank one with just the siren thingie would be very fine so people still can use all the other buttons the way they wish Smile

Regarding PGUP as siren, it's fine since i personally use that too (TCLights) Smile
So what things are you going to add to the blank one ?

CTRL F5 siren change ?
Horn 1 toots ?
Maybe horn 2 blast ?
Sounds great Ash Smile
Here we go Smile

EDIT: Had to ZIP it as the forum wouldnt allow the profiler extention lol Smile
Basically, as in the video:

1st Press: Horn Beep > Horn 5
2nd Press: Horn Beep > Horn 4
3rd Press: Horn Beep > Horn 3
4th Press: Horn Beep > Off
BIG problem with the profile Ash.

I start with horn 1, press the button, it toots horn 1 and toots horn 5 over and over under i press it again, then it toots horn 4 over and over again. etc....

Also, when you go (HORNS) 5,4,3,1 it doesnt turn the horn off. it keeps horn 1 held in :/

Why is this ?
Im getting pretty much the same as Lewis

Video:

Can you explain that Ash? Mellow
You dont have repeat enabled by any chance?
Where do i enable/disable that?
I dont
Are you using any other software which could possibly interfer with it?
(2011-11-23 17:00)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]I, along many others, use Logitech Profiler, so go ahead Tongue

Yes so do I, first I was like... Whoaaww, awesome! And it is, but then i saw what to do, and it reminded me back of my way of using my siren, and thought, tomorrow I will make a video, with my siren audio.
I saw some people complaining about their Iphone, try recording it with an sock, like i use to do Smile! (*Other words, I saw what was needed, was perfectly fine*)
I tried closing everything except Profiler, TCLights and LFS and still does it, but i did try something else too. I tried taking out "Sirens On" in the commandcycle and this is how it reacts now (i press PGUP manually since i took that part out)

Close, try editing the siren off command and see if the repeat rate is on.
I'll hand that over to Ash if anything. I have no idea what more to edit now.
nice job
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's