[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Your Siren Demos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2012-05-15 13:30)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Right here we are, profiler & sirens Smile

Profiler: http://files.city-driving.co.uk/getfile....zexaw&dl=1

Sirens: http://files.city-driving.co.uk/getfile....qamup&dl=1

Ash Smile

Can you re-upload links, They are dead.
Will re upload later when I get home!

Btw, you must have HORN1 as the current selected horn before you use the thing otherwise it will not go 5-4-3 Smile

Ash
Ash, how you can ear horn1 when changing siren? (like UK Emergency)
ok, Thanks!
Not to be rude, But can you upload the sirens and profile asap. Just wanna have a go with it Smile
(2013-10-24 06:24)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Not to be rude, But can you upload the sirens and profile asap. Just wanna have a go with it Smile

Please and thank you never hurt anyone. Mellow
Uploaded now... https://www.dropbox.com/s/nkydn32ptb4c64...20Only.xml

Anyway, as I have previously stated, you must ensure that LFS has HORN1 currently active, so if you press your horn button, HORN1 sounds.

Also, you must have PGUP (Page Up) configured as your horn button for this to work too, otherwise you will just be clicking through the horns without any sound.

I have not tested this with any external programs such as TC Lights/LFS Cops etc, so no 100% that it will work seamlessly with it.

Enjoy,

Ash
Ash,

You say you haven't tried it with TC Lights, I haven't tried your profile yet, but I take it keeps the sirens on itself? So the one button will start the horn, cycle through and turn it off?
Correct, here is what happens...

1st Button, on the G27 is the left middle button...

1st Press: Beeps HORN1, flicks to HORN5 and holds the horn down.
2nd Press: Beeps HORN1, flicks to HORN4 and holding the horn down.
3rd Press: Beeps HORN1, flicks to HORN1 and turns the siren off.

2nd Button, on the G27 is the left bottom button...

You must activate the siren first by pressing the left middle button to activate "1st Press: Beeps HORN1, flicks to HORN5 and holds the horn down"... Then, you may start to use the left bottom button to do the following....

1st Press: Beeps HORN1, flicks to HORN4 and holds the horn down.
2nd Press: Beeps HORN1, flicks to HORN3 and holds the horn down.
3rd Press: Beeps HORN1, flicks to HORN5 and holds the horn down.

Then it keeps looping. When you return to HORN5, you may press the left middle button twice to turn the sirens off.

If needed, I will get a video up of it.
Wow, haha! Well I'll give it a go when I get home. Thank you! Wink
Cheers Ash!
I can confirm it works like a charm, as long you follow the instructions Smile Smile
Yeh, It works now! Cheers Ash!

[E] Had a little difficulty until you said you must start on horn 1 Smile
The reason I made it so you need HORN1 as the starting sound, is so you can have another button mapped on the wheel as a normal "Horn" Smile Or atleast thats what I use.
Sirens Demo:

Off-Topic: Also Included my automatic shutoff inticators.

(2013-10-27 07:45)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Sirens Demo:

Off-Topic: Also Included my automatic shutoff inticators.

>snip<

Jesus turn your FFB down nub xD
FFB ?
(2013-10-27 14:09)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]FFB ?
Forcefeed back. Thats the reason your wheel shakes side to side when you've finished turning.. You have it way to high.
Just ingame for now.

Mine;

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's