[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Guy in rangerover runs over bikers in NYC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

mad
Deserved what he got at the end..
what a moron in rangerover he could kill someone there...
Wanna bet GTAV gets the blame?
To be fair, there wasn't no apparent reason for the bikers to act like that. One of them clearly drove in front of the car, and braked hardly. I don't get why they are doing such a big thing about it though.
There might be more to the story, that they didn't catch on the camera.

Regardless, still no reason for him to outright run over them.
Wooot, they smash in the window! I actually wanted to see how he got pulled out of he's car Tongue

all and all, quite agressive !
(2013-10-01 15:44)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]Regardless, still no reason for him to outright run over them.

The Range Rover driver was trying to flee, and the bikes got in the way. he had his wife and 2-year old daughter in the car.
He had multiple chances to stop and apologize and try to fix the issue in a civil matter. He decided to flee against hundred's of mad bikers. What did he expect at the end?

Serves him right, even with a family on board.
yeah.. and get beat up? just the same that happened to this Prius.

(2013-10-01 17:26)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]He decided to flee against hundred's of mad bikers. What did he expect at the end?

Yeah.. I'd really want to stop for that. Don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning/condemning his actions - just saying though.
I'd do the exact same thing if a bunch of thugs started attacking me if I had my imaginary child and wife with me. They didn't exactly look as if they were about to stop and politely exchange insurance details, especially when the group blocked the entire road...
You get into an accident that was provoked by some retarded biker and then the rest of the mob starts threatening/assaulting you car with family inside.

Pretty logic choice from that guy, bikers had it coming.
more videos leading up to the incident.. http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/the-foo...1435594427
one thing just to say, damn mc gangs never know what they are up to...
I'd run them over if I thought mine and my families life depended on it.
what josh said !
Where does he run them over? I just saw one fatass fall over when he went for the door and the SUV driver floored it.
[Image: article-0-1865A57D00000578-798_634x426.jpg]
He had all right to protect his life and health and that of his family by all means necessary. Even if he had to kill others for it.
(2013-10-02 06:07)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]He had all right to protect his life and health and that of his family by all means necessary. Even if he had to kill others for it.

but he could go to jail for it.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's