[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Virtual Onboard Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2012-01-26 23:31)NVK Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-26 20:09)ZsoLT Wrote: [ -> ]Where can I get this layout?

You can get it on Nopi server 2, when it's on will say. Come by and take a drift there and u might find it soon Smile

Ty, I will. Smile
Here's my Onboard Biggrin

Yes i know i span out at the end! Tongue
How's that song called?
First Song On The Move - Barthezz. Second Song Infected - Barthezz.
Nice thread, I got loads of these Virtual onboard vids. W00t

(For this one, put ur own music on in the background, had some copyright issues, had to replace original song with 1 min of 009 sound system or some crap)

Share that eng sound which you are using on 1st vid ;P
Here's my on-board after switching driver side, adjusting FOV etc, this was the result of my first test run Smile

(2012-01-27 09:20)NVK Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-27 08:09)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, one thing I wonder, how do you make your wheel turn that much?
If you mean my cockpit view, you can check this link for my old settings, nowadays i drive with (look sensitivity: 0.60), other than that everything is the same.

I said WHEEL, not cockpit?
(2012-01-29 15:27)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]I said WHEEL, not cockpit?

Because it doesnt make sens asking for how to get a wheel turn that much. You simply just set your wheel to 900 degrees, if it supports it.
I assume my wheel doesn't support it, as it doesn't effect...

I tought it'd work on every wheel? I have DFGT btw.
DFGT goes to 900 degrees, yes.
I set it to 900 degrees, no effect, I calibrated the axels, still nothing?

Am I just this noob or what?
You can put the wheel on 900 degrees, Logitech profiler and ingame. Though the FFB won't be as good as on 720.
xD sorry foor being noob but where can I fins the profiler? Laugh
Didn't you install the Logitech Gaming Profiler? (as in, the driver to be able to use your wheel properly?)

http://www.logitech.com/nl-nl/441/4172

Not sure if it will change the language to English, but I can't manage to get it in the english over here..
Roba Wrote:I tought it'd work on every wheel? I have DFGT btw.

Well, DFGT is a wheel created by Logitech, and the full name of their wheel program (that comes with your wheel on a disk) is 'Logitech Profiler', i suppose you can figure it out where to get it if you didnt get it with the wheel.
Nice Tommer. I just changed to left-handside driving as well. Its a lot easier don't you think. Apart from just getting the tight situations right after being on the other side for ages. Might do a new video today Smile
Hmm, I got the wheel with a Chair+stand, and seems that my dad opened the package and put them all together... I'll ask him about the disc later..
(2012-01-29 21:31)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I got the wheel with a Chair+stand, and seems that my dad opened the package and put them all together... I'll ask him about the disc later..

[Image: johnstewart_facepalm.gif]

You dont need the disc, u can get it on their website..
Laugh I'll sort it out with Johan, thi aint a discussion thread of this Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's