[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Virtual Onboard Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Downloaded Dirt 3 to my pc after 6 months...

Made a little video of my sucky driving with Opel Manta 400 in Skaarsetsaga,Norway.

Thumbs up for the small 2 wheel action somewhere in the video Wink

EDIT: Was pretty amazed how good this pc runs Dirt 3, my old pc didnt run it as great as this! Got absolutely no lag when recording.
Also someone kid shouted me in finnish that "my dad drives better than you" when i span in Finland lol
Nice video. The start of the race Smile
Yeah, forgot the wheel the wrong way lol, the turning radius ingame is only 360 or somthing so its easy to do mistakes lol

Me driving around in kyoto fxo, little fails at end feel free to watch
Finally was arsed to make this into a vid.....

Still not sure if i will start doing some commentary vids/gameplay of some games (F1 2013,ETS2,Dirt 3, possibly LFS.) But well, LFS i think could be a commentary with some ppl ,/

Cruising with random playlist from spotify on...
Id do some more videos but my Frap's has decided it hates LFS now. Nice video Toni Smile
Thanks, Glad you like it as i didnt want to switch back to 1 screen for nothing lol. cant record on 2 screens cause it "switches off" my screens and it isnt nice to watch a video with huge black lines all over the place.

Why not try any other recording program than fraps?
(2014-03-19 09:40)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]Cruising with random playlist from spotify on...

You really should never do that unless you want to face copyright issues with Youtube or other companies.
I know it. I just cba to find some not copyrighted music.
(2014-03-19 15:01)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-19 09:40)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]Cruising with random playlist from spotify on...

You really should never do that unless you want to face copyright issues with Youtube or other companies.

As long as you don't monetize your videos they seem to be cool about it.
well, i dont get any money from my videos atm so i think its not a prob
I am streming this evening Smile

It starts at 20:15 GMT+2 (less than an hour from now)
Finally Biggrin

Bad XFR in Blackwood

Val was chasing me, turned out to be quite a lovely chase.

Short Version:

The short version is hilarious ! Tongue

I've watched the long version and it was a great chase! Biggrin

thats an old drift video Smile
onboard camera included
How soo smooth!?!? Nice vid man!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's