[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Jeremy Clarkson has been [sacked] suspended from Top Gear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I thought it was a joke when i read the headline but it's true apparently. The next episode will not air on sunday after this.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-31824040
Go ahead, remove him, and find out nobody will actually watch it anymore, and then beg him back.
This pisses me off. Just because Argentinians can't accept a number plate so they try and kill him? Then BBC suspend him. Instead of actually helping him.

They have just killed off the worlds biggest motoring shoe. Well done BBC
Lets wait and see if they don't give him his job back after sorting things out. I'm sure BBC knows it's gonna kill the show.
They should've got rid of James May, he just goes on and on about bs.
(2015-03-10 17:34)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]This pisses me off. Just because Argentinians can't accept a number plate so they try and kill him? Then BBC suspend him. Instead of actually helping him.

They have just killed off the worlds biggest motoring shoe. Well done BBC

I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with this?
(2015-03-10 17:50)Stunna Wrote: [ -> ]They should've got rid of James May, he just goes on and on about bs.

Noooooo, James is awesome. Sad
(2015-03-10 18:07)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-10 17:50)Stunna Wrote: [ -> ]They should've got rid of James May, he just goes on and on about bs.

Noooooo, James is awesome. Sad

+1 If I had to choose one of them to leave, it would no doubt be Hamster, but even he is important to the show. Scared But taking Jeremy out of the equation is the biggest killer ever.
Goodbye TopGear!
Goodbye TopGear? Real already? wtf?

Top geear end work job?
I reckon he punched the producers for trying to get him to do dodgy shit again like with the numberplate and he wasn't having it again..

Let's see what he says on twitter, his posts are top class :')
I'm not worried in the slightest, BBC, if they didn't already, most likely now know from the reaction this got that if they continue to do this or remove him from the show it will be a wallet and view number killer for them.
Jeremy Clarkson suspended: Producer Top Gear host 'hit in fracas' identified as Oisin Tymon

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/jerem...op-5309060

Quote:Jeremy Clarkson was suspended from Top Gear after allegedly hitting a producer named as Oisin Tymon.

It is claimed the host, 54, saw red with Tymon, 36, for not getting him dinner in time after filming for the BBC show in Newcastle.
Not worried the slightest. BBC is replaceable.
LOL, best reason to punch a guy ever. Biggrin
Top Gear is nothing without Jeremy Clarkson and I have seen some of the most ignorant tosh on twitter etc that he should be fired.

Right. So one of the BBCs most successful shows, should lose its Talisman who is synonymous with cars all around the world because of one punch after all the controversy he has caused which has been so much worse. Ok (I'm laughing at what is actually going on). If that does happen though, I am sure ITV, Channel 4 or even Channel 5 would love to pick up Jeremy the second he leaves.

Maybe even Dave would have a show for him ready to go. Top Gear will soon either lose its viewership and go back to the old ways of actually reviewing plastic euro boxes while a channel like Dave will allow Jeremy and a great crew, free reign to make a car show people want to watch.
Jeremy will be back next week, if he can be smuggled out of a country without being killed, he can be unsuspended.
So many people want him back, doubt they're gonna do it though tbh. The BBC will come up with some excuse as to why the show will do fine without him.

Another factor to consider is if he would actually want to go back?

The guy looks like he's enjoying it, no problems there.
I find it funny BBC news is reporting on a BBC issue and it's biased more towards Jeremy then it is the BBC's decision lol.

Honestly I don't think the BBC realizes the negative implications of not having the show. I mean other than top gear I could give two ..... About British television the humor is entirely different and much less dead pan style which I find hilarious lol

Time will tell.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's