[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Show us your workplace!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Another interesting load I had with the "heavy" trailer. I was very unsure if the back of the truck will hit the Opel Mokka below it, but it didn't! And just barely got the load under 4.40m high, so I didn't have to watch out for the bridges on the way.

[Image: h4TfcrNxTez6MiWa2PU8uiBN5uGyITqIE1ui5voE...ize_mode=3]
Finally getting some snow here! Getting close to a meter of snow now Smile Pic from when i unloaded some formwork in Kristiansand this tuesday.

[Image: hWnDKHU.jpg]
Blade, have you ever seen Vang? xD
[Image: DE0222a.jpg]

last day on monday here time have going fast, now i have to look on new practie place Thumbup
Been studying this truck lately, as I'm supposed to be able to drive everything we have in case of emergency Tongue

[Image: 20160309_214126.jpg]

Holds space for 10 or 11 cars.With extremely small cars I think it can fit 12.
(2016-03-11 21:05)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]in case of emergency Tongue

Can explain me what cases of emergency can happen?

Also , i like those car trailers , how to get them on 2nd floor , and everything..
The trailer has two levels as you can see but are actuated on hydraulics which allow the 2nd lever to move, that's how they put cars up there. Tongue
(2016-03-11 21:56)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-11 21:05)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]in case of emergency Tongue

Can explain me what cases of emergency can happen?

Well, if the regular driver(s) are unavailable due to illness or so, someone has to drive them. I normally drive the semi I have posted earlier above.

(2016-03-11 22:31)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]The trailer has two levels as you can see but are actuated on hydraulics which allow the 2nd lever to move, that's how they put cars up there. Tongue

Yupp, in the picture the upper level has been lifted almost all the way up in order to unload the lower level.

Pic of it with Fords, 6 Mondeo's, 2 Kuga's and 2 Transit Connect's;
Love those volvos man wish they were available over here. So is a Kuga the same as an Escape?
(2016-03-12 03:06)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]Love those volvos man wish they were available over here. So is a Kuga the same as an Escape?

Here it sometimes feels like half of the cars coming the other way are Volvo... Biggrin Great cars though. And yeah, the Escape is the Kuga.
Question to Roba: Do you or any other driver get paranoid about a car falling off or do you just drive without giving much of a damn once you have attached everything properly.
My friend who is a truck driver sometimes forgets what the severity of his load is! I'm not sure if thats normal with truck drivers.
(2016-03-12 07:01)k_badam Wrote: [ -> ]Question to Roba: Do you or any other driver get paranoid about a car falling off or do you just drive without giving much of a damn once you have attached everything properly.

At the start I was awfully paranoid about if I attached the cars properly xD I do sometimes fear some situations where some car(s) could move or even fall.. In the picture I took middle of the unloading process, you can see the red Astra which is reversed and the front is lifted a bit - That car is the most likely to fall if it's not attached properly and you have to brake hard Tongue
Dem good jobs. 4,70 high load, ~1000km trip where ~400km was with this load

[Image: 20160316_155717.jpg]
After starting training on 25th January, passing all my tests by 25th February, I've now been operating for 2 weeks, in service, as a bus driver. It wasn't my ambition in life, just something I wanted to have a go at for a little while. The money is really good for my age (18) and I've had quite a few passengers question me whether I'm old enough to be driving the bus, since I look very young for my age. I work for Stagecoach London. More pics after the one below.

[Image: 0h3h3Eb.jpg]

More pics (Click to View)
Seems really cool Dan. The main thing is that you enjoy your job.
(2016-03-24 15:15)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]I've had quite a few passengers question me whether I'm old enough to be driving the bus, since I look very young for my age.

You should say : Yes , ofc , check it Wink
How many cyclists have you hit so far Dan?
(2016-03-24 18:42)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]How many cyclists have you hit so far Dan?

London bus routes are probably a pain in the ass!

Well, at least I'm not the only one who considered bus driving Biggrin
Nice one, Dan. That's really impressive.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's