[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [CLOSED] - [PDC] - Professional Driving Crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Thanks to all guys Smile
Due to a recent event in the server today, Ryan is now back an an Assistant Leader.

~Lead
Good luck Borja.
I just noticed something and think i should give you guys a tip Smile When someone in your team is acting as a medic, his tag is PDM, and it stands for Professional Drivers Medic which doesn't sound very good and it leaves the Crew out.. For example when RDSR does it, it works as RDSR stands for Red Devil Street Racers and when acting as a cop we can't be street racers so instead SR changes in to P. In your case it doesn't quite make sense that much but its still your team and if you think its good, i will agree with you guys Smile But just a little tip and something to think about
I have noticed it to...i believe it's just Luk's grammatical mistakeSmile
As Ox Said^ it should be like our cop tag but in blue. so PDC•Luke[MED]

For an example
(2015-02-03 22:09)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]To follow on what Ryan said.
From being in the Air Force, it takes skill to takeoff in a severe storm, it takes the same amount of skill to start a team which is this active in the first few days! Wink

Thanks Guys!

~Lead

You are not in the RAF. You are in the Air Cadets, don't lie. I'm a Cadet Warrant Officer in the ATC and it really pisses me off when people think that being an Air Cadet means they are part of the RAF. You're not, you are in a youth organisation that offers activities and structure similar to the RAF. When you said you are a Flt Lt 'in training' or whatever, that's a complete lie because you have to go through previous ranks, Pilot Officer then Flying Officer to reach that rank - so you'd have to be in your mid 20's to do so, something which is proven wrong by your Facebook profile.

Please don't tell lies like that and take valour away from actual RAF personnel and heroes, it's pretty sad to be honest.
Listen. Stop being a complete idiot. Get off the post if your gonna post shit.

He is not in the RAF and never said so.

He said "quote" from being in the "AIR FORCE" that is not the Royal Air Force.

It was a quote and your negativity is not needed. Go elsewhere with your pathetic comments.
Ryan it's not pathetic, he even spoke about this on ts. I'm not the one pretending to be an officer in the raf
He never said RAF! He said Air force , Air cadets all the same crap. So dont start commenting bullcrap on this post go pm him about it. Its not welcome here and if you continue ill request your posts to be deleted as they are useless
Listen up Ryan. Right now, your attitude is pathetic. If he understood that Skoda was not in the RAF do you think he would have made that post? I have really held back on posting here more but you just tipped the bucket. That post right there was just straight our rude. Get your shit together and start thinking things threw before you post stupid stuff..
Enough of this matter, please. No one is either an idiot or pathetic.

Skoda's post was probably meant to be allegorical.
I've held back for a while not calling him out on it, but I've had enough now. Being in the RAF is for heroes. Not kids. Thanks Tigr
(2015-02-05 17:31)Warped Wrote: [ -> ]Enough of this matter, please. No one is neither idiot nor pathetic.

Skoda's post was probably meant to be allegorical.

+1
He never said he was in the RAF and i he is the one being a complete rude ass not me.

I do have the right to tell him my opinion and well his non-needed comment which was incorrect clearly isn't needed.

Skoda didnt say RAF he said Air Force. Which from my understanding is a clear name to use if you are an Air Cadet as therefore you would be in the Air Force.

Don't come here starting stuff if you cant finish it with some common sense.
Ryan, it's more likely that your posts will be removed if you keep on shouting here.
(2015-02-05 17:30)Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]He said Air force , Air cadets all the same crap.

Are you *Removed* serious??? Those guys are the *Removed* reason you have a nice and safe life!
(2015-02-05 17:32)Luke™ Wrote: [ -> ]I've held back for a while not calling him out on it, but I've had enough now. Being in the RAF is for heroes. Not kids. Thanks Tigr

He did not use the term RAF so get your facts straight before throwing your rude accusations over the posts.
Thread locked for 30 minutes.

To add to this, the appropriate people will have their warning levels raised. Warped asked you to stop the argument (Which should not have happened in the first place) and you continued. Hope you learn from this, next time I see people causing trouble in this thread I will request a 2 week forum ban, you have been warned.
~Howlin

Thread opened ~ Warped
Hello guys,

Ox has left the team. We wish him good luck in the future!

~Lead
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's