[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [CLOSED] - [PDC] - Professional Driving Crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Hello Guys!

We are very excited to announce the promotion of [PDC] »Curt« to the rank of member.

He has done excellent throughout his recruitment period since he was invited to join us.
We wish you the best of luck on TC servers as a full member and in representing our team!

Congratulations! [PDC] »Curt«

~Assistant-Leader
Congrats on your first full member.
ASLeader is a good alternative to Ass-Lead...lmao

And congratulations to your newest member! Smile
wow that was a interesting quick "week". gratz
Well done.

(2015-02-01 22:04)Kenwood Wrote: [ -> ]ASLeader is a good alternative to Ass-Lead...lmao

And congratulations to your newest member! Smile

Asst. would be fine too.
So now, after showing himself to the team that he can manage administrative tasks, Ryan (ASLeader), is now being promoted to a new rank called Team Leader in Training (TLiT). He will be spending 2 weeks as one to have a feel what it's like to be a Leader, he will also be handling any applications as well as me.

Please join us in congratulating [PDC] »Ryan« for his promotion!

~Lead
(2015-02-01 22:08)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]wow that was a interesting quick "week". gratz

If you had read back on our previous discussions you would see that we invite people to our team also.

Recruits that were invited spend One week as a recruit and can be accepted before the full week is complete if we see they are developing quickly .

Recruits that apply and are accepted must wait the full 2 weeks before given results and may be declined , accepted or given an extended recruit period.

Thanks for the opinion though and I hope i cleared up any confusion there!

~Assistant-Leader
Ryan Wrote:~Assistant-Leader

But i thought you are TLiT now?Blink
Lol, looks like he hasn't read his PM xD
~TLiT

Thanks lol
I don't think anyone knows what's going on haha.

Leader > Senior > Leaves team > Assistant leader > Team leader in training > ????
We will see what happens when my current position is withdrawn and i return to Assistant Leader in 2 weeks from now.

How many times do i have to explain that i left because my timetable consisted of most important subjects first.

When changed i had not as much stress.

Skoda is the Leader and he decides the ranks and positions.

From my guess i am under consideration for a possible change in the future of my rank.

Hope this helped

~TLiT
Congratulations.

I am confused.
Congratulations that you are confused Nismo.
Is it that you guys made this team just so you can give announces and have a go on team ranks? xD

EDIT: I just don't get it.. Ryan was a leader already, he was also leader in JC (Which Ryan left btw. because he didn't have time to be in a team) with you Skoda, so why does he need to be team leader in training because of his lack of time in real life. Would it not just have been easier for him to stay as leader for the whole time? How does going from leader in training to leader hype up your stress level so much you can't handle real life anymore? Tongue This thing is weird and nothing quite adds up Smile You guys should really think everything through, then think again if it really is the best option and then execute... It feels this team is just been made after few minutes of thinking as quite much everything involved in it Confused
Nothing against this team, you guys just need to try start thinking everything through better, maybe you get affiliated some day! Smile
I will agree with petsu here. If he started as leader and then goes into training, how could he have handled the team in first place? In my opinion this is going way too fast. In under a week you managed to have a leder-ass.leader -senior!-lleft a team-members-recruits and at last Tlit. If I was you I would sit down and make a kind of plan, what is you want by your recruitings. Future what you want do have in the future? And instead of rush with your recruits then let it take the time it has. I understand you wish as many members as possible. But at one time it's getting really heavy if you don't pick your recruits with caution ⚠ and as nismo said
(2015-02-01 23:59)petsu Wrote: [ -> ]It feels this team is just been made after few minutes of thinking

When I started mac with Don we also fisted looked at who we want to join. We also started with finding members before we even posted things. If you just sit down and relax (doesn't mean you don't have too work but don't rush with things) everything is gonna be fine
Nismo Wrote:I am confused.

I'm also pretty confused with all these promotions and demotions, which have happened in a really short period of time. Anyways congratulations Curt and Ryan.
Guys this is our team, we choose how we run it not you. Please STOP with these useless posts. I will just be ignoring them from now on and will be asking a moderator to delete them!

~Lead
Nismo Wrote:I am confused.

Very confused on what is happening with Ryan here o.O
I've resisted posting all this time, but here goes.

The posts petsu and Morreboy made were not useless. Instead, they were pretty damn constructive and quite helpful to those in the phasing stage of any new team. A forum is an area to discuss things which we're entitled to do in threads like these; they aren't just for posting team updates.

No posts in here (except for those already spoken to by other members) deem removal. Maybe some of their feedback should be taken on board so that things aren't rushed so quickly.

If this is how it's going to be, I wish you luck with your team.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's