[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [CLOSED] - [PDC] - Professional Driving Crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
(2015-01-31 15:16)Morreboy Wrote: [ -> ]If you invite them? Isn't it then to become full member? I agree with oscar pretty dumb but it's your choice so good luck to thee recruits

Invited people can be put on recruits too you know....
Good luck Ox.
(2015-01-31 15:30)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]Invited people can be put on recruits too you know....

I know but when you say you inviting people to a team isn't it because you want them in your team? I don't see why the recruitment periode isn't the same. But as I said. I'm not the leader of PDC
(2015-01-31 15:36)Morreboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-31 15:30)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]Invited people can be put on recruits too you know....

I know but when you say you inviting people to a team isn't it because you want them in your team? I don't see why the recruitment periode isn't the same. But as I said. I'm not the leader of PDC

You invite someone who you want in your team to see how they will perform as a part of your team.

You need to see how they react to situations and how they work with other members of your team.

Otherwise there would be no point in being a Recruit.

Its there to prove yourself to the team.
Some friendly advise is welcome but keep the not so needed/aggressive opinions away please. It's their team, and their choice, not yours. Smile It's good to be different!

Good luck in recruitment guys!
Good luck everyone!
It's his team and his rules. Wink

Not every team should have same modi operandi as the other ones.
Me join?? Plizzz? Can me join?
Maybe acting a bit serious with comments Dino?
Can I join, please?

Administrator Message by: Val

Please behave properly, have some respect and stop trolling around. Warning level raised.

2.2. Do not post provocative, outrageous, or pointless messages.
I think it'd be great if some of you would drop the sarcastic attitude and essentially dis-respectful comments. Just because you're in teams that have been around and have a solid foundation doesn't mean you should put this new one down, give it a chance.
(2015-01-31 16:30)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]Me join?? Plizzz? Can me join?
Didn't you see what Luke said? Go work on your exams instead of acting like a *Removed*. You got the worst attitude on TC Dino, i hope you know that.
I do agree with howlin.

Never the less Dowpy i get your point too but using foul language is not the right way to approach a situation either.
I'd actually really be kinda interested to see how he's leading the team and tries to improve it,
thanks for ur words dowpy.
(2015-01-31 17:17)Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]Never the less Dowpy i get your point too but using foul language is not the right way to approach a situation either.

But the things he said is a fact though.
Agreed
Again hello guys! Please join us in welcoming [PDC] »Divoca« to the team! He will be spending 1 week with us for his recruitment period!

~Lead
Welcome and enjoy the recruitment period Divoca! Best of luck!
You're going fast. Good luck
Im hoping too see some forums soon Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's